Ragnarok FAQ

genie45

2 minutes ago, bennyrodz said:

Came here looking for the same information.  Pretty sure heat waves are in the game. I have a tek pyramid built into an adobe pyramid in the desert.  I never overheat inside the pyramid because I assumed the adobe covering it stopped the heat. For the first time last night I was burning in my own tek building, I went to a separate room which is a pure adobe hallway in the same building, and I was a perfect temperature, went back into tek pyramid and I overheated again.  I had Jerboa's in the room and did not notice any type of notification, but I believe this was certainly a heat wave. Hasn't happened all weekend, last night was the first time. 

Hmm, at least you're getting some of the SE weather by the sound of it. I haven't had any kind of status affect icons, nor any character discomfort or extra water depletion. My Jerboa did the purr and shook its tail, which looks like the signal it does for the electrical storms, but turns out to be just rain. Hopefully they can clear this up for us.

1 minute ago, MudPuppy said:

Hmm, at least you're getting some of the SE weather by the sound of it. I haven't had any kind of status affect icons, nor any character discomfort or extra water depletion. My Jerboa did the purr and shook its tail, which looks like the signal it does for the electrical storms, but turns out to be just rain. Hopefully they can clear this up for us.

completely agree, if I notice anything else ill post again.  I will carry the Jerboa around this time to see if he notifies me of anything. I wish a knowledgeable gm would confirm for us, there seems to be no confirmations anywhere only general blanket statements.

Yesterday I experienced a sandstorm finally in both my single player game and later in my splitscreen game. Though it looks like the splitscreen version is messed up, as my character (Player #2) had the status icon but nothing on my screen, the OH (player #1) had the icon plus the visual effects... and I could see the sandstorm following him around. @genie45

On 24.1.2018 at 6:53 PM, MudPuppy said:

Yesterday I experienced a sandstorm finally in both my single player game and later in my splitscreen game. Though it looks like the splitscreen version is messed up, as my character (Player #2) had the status icon but nothing on my screen, the OH (player #1) had the icon plus the visual effects... and I could see the sandstorm following him around. @genie45

that seems wrong 

i let the guys know 

So did y'all make it to where the dungeon bosses can no longer be spawned in on Xbox one? Because I had summoned and force tamed a lava golem when the map first dropped for us on Xbox and would use him to hold all my eggs; wyvern or otherwise. Loaded up my game today and my lava golem is gone. Saddle and all. @genie45

• 2 weeks later...

when i spawn in a lava golem. it actually does spawn but its completely invisible. you can tell that hes there by killing him using the kill command and i'll say ur lava golem died. was it always like this or did the latest patch made it like that? I also noticed how to successfully spawn a tamed lava golem is at his boss location and simply ghost him out of there. but once u leave it and go out of range, its invisible again..

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived