Event pls ?

Hannoky.Bufu

Thing is. a lot of things in ark aren't rly worth doing without the events. The game is simply way too time consuming. like. harvesting is somewhat ok atm, but taming and breeding still takes up 2 much time on the "normal rates" @Jat. I think it would be better if they announced something like "every weekend is an event" and just kept it that way instead of having a few weekends that aren't and a lot that does have it. 

As much as I love the x2 being an original player like a good few i like the fact it isn't all x2 we never used to get them we grinded our arses off and i think new players should endure what we did it is what made us appreciate our tames  it was like raptor yea i raised that or meat taming a 150 quetz because were all broke arses again lol 

i DO lOVE THE X2 though lol 

servers are about to explode in terms of performance. I think if they have another 2x this weekend, this may be it :D.

But yeah 2x is spoiling everyone rightfully so, rates are absurd. These weekend events are for keeping player count, and a temporary bandaid until the kibble rework.

Also secretly hoping for another 2x :D

Archived