What happened to 270 Ragnarok update?

Majix

Just now, LouSpowells said:

I believe it's available for download right now. It's listed as the current version, I have a download waiting for me at home, and I'm seeing a lot of servers on 270.

"

Current Version: v270
- New Weapon: Tek Sword (Charge-Attack and damages Metal & significantly pierces Armor when powered by Element)
- New Armor: Tek Shield (Reflects incoming projectiles/bullets when powered by Element)
- New Structure: Tek Light (Attaches to any surface and can be either independently powered by Element Shards in its Inventory, or traditionally powered via generators)
- TrueSky memory usage fix
- Fixed issue where clients would sometimes become disconnected after demolishing/destroying structures

"

Looks like the rag update is no longer in the patch notes.

7 minutes ago, Nokosa said:

This; this shouldn't even have to be a thing.

Their communication belongs on their website, not a third party website.

It was:

No one is arguing against the reality that Wildcard needs to get better with their communication. They have outright stated it themselves, but for those who want to keep up to date with all things Ark related while they attempt to improve communications, that link is good to have. 

2 minutes ago, Majix said:

Yes thank you for linking a website I already knew about. However, there is no mention of Ragnarok, thus the reason I created this thread, trying to get a Dev to respond and THEN it shall pop up on ye ol devtracker.

Cool beans. Do you know where the new Tek engrams are acquired? 

Okay so first off to play the center you need to ascend to, I believe, beta level. The easiest way to do this is in the console commands type Ascend2

Second of all you get the new Tekgrams from beating the bosses on ragnarok (Probably Dragon and Manticore arena). Jeremy posted this on his twitter saying that The Centre and Scorched will also get their own Tekgrams. This is probably what the Ragnarok update was referring to before they took it off the patch notes. A bit disappointing but still a little cool.

Archived