Spotlight: Terror Bird [+ Grappling Hook!], Patch 235, and the Steam Sale!

Jatheish

FUNNY ASS DINO! Like a giant DODO! lol very fun to mess with it! Had a blast making the video! =) KEEP THE GOOD DINOS COMING GUYS! GOOD JOB!

Terror Bird Tame Guide - ARK: Survival Evolved | SPAWN LOCATIONS | Taming Terror Bird | Patch 235

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QVGXrYriTY&list=PLeusrXH_hwpiKfQMJY3cByMLhNSthzoUw&index=1

do you think we will ever see any types of heavy machinery in ark like a helicopter to like transport allot of supplies. or something else like oh I don't know

░░░░░░░░( •̪●)░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃░░░░░░ ░░
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
I███████████████████].░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
A tank

19 hours ago, CorruptedPrince said:

Does grapping a flying creature add your weight into it's carried weight? or is it a way to bypass the grab and carry for a pteranadon overencumbering the mount?

I'm hoping that it doesn't overencumber the mount you latch onto but someone will probably whine about it being op so it'll likely overencumber mounts in the future

1 hour ago, Xbone said:

I'm hoping that it doesn't overencumber the mount you latch onto but someone will probably whine about it being op so it'll likely overencumber mounts in the future

I would assume it adds to the mount's weight since you are literally attached to it. It'd be smart to get a flyer with nothing but stamina and weight upgraded to use for transport, then have a ton of tribe members attach to it lol