Wyverns question.

Grandta

It is possible. As far as I know salt goes into bins. 

1) hatch the egg on Island

2) go on SE or Rag and place preserving bin next to obelisk or close to

3) put (salt if hunting for more milk like 40 or more) sparkpowder in the pres. bin

4) go for a female wyvern and steal the milk

5) put the milk in the pres. bin next to the obelisk 

6) Check the timer on the transfer and timer it on phone or online

7) When the timer is as 2 min grab all the milk into ur inventory and transfer your character onto your Island server (dont upload into ark data)

8) Feed your wyvern and rest put into preserving bin with salt 

If for some reason you cannot put salt in the pres. bin Id recommend you hunt milk on Rag

9) Repeat

You don't even need Wyvern Milk anymore. Get you a high level Daeodon and boost its Food stat way up there, then grab your Wyvern Egg and hatch it. Whenever your Wyvern starts to starve, just turn on Passive Healing on your Daeodon. If you're on an Official server and plan to be offline overnight, then you may want to get Wyvern Milk just to hold your baby Wyvern over until morning so that your Daeodon doesn't eat the entire planet, but as long as you're online it's completely unnecessary.

3 hours ago, TheDucko said:

It is possible. As far as I know salt goes into bins. 

1) hatch the egg on Island

2) go on SE or Rag and place preserving bin next to obelisk or close to

3) put (salt if hunting for more milk like 40 or more) sparkpowder in the pres. bin

4) go for a female wyvern and steal the milk

5) put the milk in the pres. bin next to the obelisk 

6) Check the timer on the transfer and timer it on phone or online

7) When the timer is as 2 min grab all the milk into ur inventory and transfer your character onto your Island server (dont upload into ark data)

8) Feed your wyvern and rest put into preserving bin with salt 

If for some reason you cannot put salt in the pres. bin Id recommend you hunt milk on Rag

9) Repeat

Last i heard they fixed the timer reset when transfering, havent tested since i just hatch and milk on ragnarok.

Secondly they took away the ability to put salts in bins(good bye sleeping freedom, gg wildcard)...

Best timer on milk i can achieve where i milk then home base at gives me milk timers of about 4:12-4:45... Timers screwed from lag making it take awhile to open iventorys of dinos to bins lol.

1 hour ago, brenon45 said:

Last i heard they fixed the timer reset when transfering, havent tested since i just hatch and milk on ragnarok.

Secondly they took away the ability to put salts in bins(good bye sleeping freedom, gg wildcard)...

Best timer on milk i can achieve where i milk then home base at gives me milk timers of about 4:12-4:45... Timers screwed from lag making it take awhile to open iventorys of dinos to bins lol.

4days ago I raised 43 wyverns on official Island server. Everything worked just as I said, atleast for me.

11 hours ago, TheDucko said:

4days ago I raised 43 wyverns on official Island server. Everything worked just as I said, atleast for me.

43 wyverns?!

how?!

if a wyvern eats 1 milk every 4 hours that means you would have to on average tranq 8-9 wyverns every 4 hours, unless you managed to get a alpha every 4 hours, then you have to upload which takes about 20mins, then manually place the milk in the wyverns individually.

a wyvern takes about 100 hours to raise and every 4 hours of that is milk feeding plus imprinting. so you've done 4300 hours worth of raising? 25 milk runs? O.o

just...how?!

unless you have master craft or above each wyvern takes approx. 15-20 arrows or darts so that's 60 arrows per run.

I cant fathom it lol

2 hours ago, X111 said:

43 wyverns?!

how?!

if a wyvern eats 1 milk every 4 hours that means you would have to on average tranq 8-9 wyverns every 4 hours, unless you managed to get a alpha every 4 hours, then you have to upload which takes about 20mins, then manually place the milk in the wyverns individually.

a wyvern takes about 100 hours to raise and every 4 hours of that is milk feeding plus imprinting. so you've done 4300 hours worth of raising? 25 milk runs? O.o

just...how?!

unless you have master craft or above each wyvern takes approx. 15-20 arrows or darts so that's 60 arrows per run.

I cant fathom it lol

It was 2x event so it took half of the time. Was not that hard. Every milk run I farmed 80ish milk. Upload was not the problem if I didnt miss the timer. Then everything spoiled. 

24 minutes ago, TheDucko said:

It was 2x event so it took half of the time. Was not that hard. Every milk run I farmed 80ish milk. Upload was not the problem if I didnt miss the timer. Then everything spoiled. 

but females wyverns only ever have 5 milk in their inventory at a time

that's 16 wyverns, 320 narc arrows not including upload times and transporting times, not being able to put salt in preserving bins and ensuring you don't lag out or loose your character between transfers not including the time it takes to locate, kite, trap, tranq and gather.

I'm sorry but you need to post a picture of your wyverns lined up, star effort

2 minutes ago, X111 said:

that's 16 wyverns, 320 narc arrows not including upload times and transporting times, not being able to put salt in preserving bins and ensuring you don't lag out or loose your character between transfers not including the time it takes to locate, kite, trap, tranq and gather.

Alpha wyverns drop 50 milk when killed

2 hours ago, X111 said:

There you go.

also I use 285dmg crossbow 

Archived