Ultimate Public Wyvern Trap

TuxedoSpartan

So, I thought up a design for the ultimate public wyvern trap. Basically, make a wyvern comb (see nooblets.com's video on that), but add a small pen behind it for flyers, add in a generator, add turrets on wild dinos only, unlock the doors so everyone can use it, they just have to bring their own bullets and gas. So, you can use this to get both milk and eggs. Grab an egg then lead the wyverns to the comb, they'll get stuck, and all you have to do is fly away. To get milk, just lead a female to it, turn on the turrets, she'll die, and you can harvest the milk.

• Volunteer Moderator
7 minutes ago, TuxedoSpartan said:

To get milk, just lead a female to it, turn on the turrets, she'll die, and you can harvest the milk.

i was under the impression you could only get milk from unconscious female wyvern? did this change recently or something? 

17 minutes ago, TuxedoSpartan said:

So, I thought up a design for the ultimate public wyvern trap. Basically, make a wyvern comb (see nooblets.com's video on that), but add a small pen behind it for flyers, add in a generator, add turrets on wild dinos only, unlock the doors so everyone can use it, they just have to bring their own bullets and gas. So, you can use this to get both milk and eggs. Grab an egg then lead the wyverns to the comb, they'll get stuck, and all you have to do is fly away. To get milk, just lead a female to it, turn on the turrets, she'll die, and you can harvest the milk.

Definitely can't harvest milk from dead wyverns. They must be knocked out.

Archived