Looking for a new server?

TwelveFuture96

I"m trying to find a good pvp or pve or both type of servers to play on Xbox One for a dedicated server. Recently the host decided to switch the server to Ragnarok when it came out, a month later the host suddenly switches to the island so everything that was built and all of our tames were for nothing so i need a dedicated server with good high infinite weight and health, good infinite stamina, and high taming speed, breeding, hatching, etc... friendly hosts, will ban ppl if they are trolls, does Dino wipes, if lots of lag will kill tribes brontosaurus if used for harvesting berries, no resets in the server,   no spawning in items or Dino's,  Host playing fair with the players, and not that built up tribes.  

• Volunteer Moderator
18 minutes ago, TwelveFuture96 said:

I"m trying to find a good pvp or pve or both type of servers to play on Xbox One for a dedicated server. Recently the host decided to switch the server to Ragnarok when it came out, a month later the host suddenly switches to the island so everything that was built and all of our tames were for nothing so i need a dedicated server with good high infinite weight and health, good infinite stamina, and high taming speed, breeding, hatching, etc... friendly hosts, will ban ppl if they are trolls, does Dino wipes, if lots of lag will kill tribes brontosaurus if used for harvesting berries, no resets in the server,   no spawning in items or Dino's,  Host playing fair with the players, and not that built up tribes.  

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/forum/72-dedicated-server-discussions/

Feel free to browse until you find one.

Archived