Playing on deleted ''Legacy Servers''

izgar

Hi, first of all sorry if i created topic in wrong section. I downloaded my deleted legacy server file from this site and dont know what to do with it. Can anyone tell me how  can i play on my deleted server with the help .zip file i downloaded ? I tried host it from ''Ark Dedicated Server'' and ''Nitrado'' but neither worked well because i dont know where to put that .zip content...

You need to extract the content from the Zip file and paste it into a location that should be similar to this : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Saved\SavedArksLocal

This will allow you to play it in single player. 

If you have a hosting account with a server provider (as Nitrado) then you should be able to upload those files as ''server save files'' and run them on your server.

3 minutes ago, powerstuck said:

You need to extract the content from the Zip file and paste it into a location that should be similar to this : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Saved\SavedArksLocal

This will allow you to play it in single player. 

If you have a hosting account with a server provider (as Nitrado) then you should be able to upload those files as ''server save files'' and run them on your server.

you just saved my life!! thank you so much. But i didnt get Nitrado part should i do it from section called ''file browser'' ?

3 minutes ago, izgar said:

you just saved my life!! thank you so much. But i didnt get Nitrado part should i do it from section called ''file browser'' ?

Your server provider should offer you an option to upload a savefile. Now this may vary from provider A to provider B so I cannot give you exact directions but yes, usually you will have FILE BROWSER and find the file on your computer and upload. 

You are welcome. Enjoy your old map ! 

Also notice, you probably wont be able to upload THE ZIP. You need to extract the files from it to use them for both singleplayer and server hosting.

4 minutes ago, powerstuck said:

Your server provider should offer you an option to upload a savefile. Now this may vary from provider A to provider B so I cannot give you exact directions but yes, usually you will have FILE BROWSER and find the file on your computer and upload. 

You are welcome. Enjoy your old map ! 

Also notice, you probably wont be able to upload THE ZIP. You need to extract the files from it to use them for both singleplayer and server hosting.

thank you again... sorry im newbie to this whole server thing, is there anyway i can +rep you ?

24 minutes ago, izgar said:

thank you again... sorry im newbie to this whole server thing, is there anyway i can +rep you ?

It's the little heart button on the right of the post. Looks like this:

react_like.png

...but smaller and to the right. 

What server host are you using? I've been on Bluefang, Gameservers, PremiumArk and one other I don't remember the name to. If it's one of those I might be able to help you out.

Archived