Megatheriums And Their Uses

TuxedoSpartan

1 hour ago, TuxedoSpartan said:

What's the craziest thing you have accomplished on a Megatherium? Personally, I have solo'd at least 10 Deathworms on our tribe's level 200 Megatherium named Alf. 

Haven't used them too much yet but tamed a 150 male this past weekend. Gonna find a 140+ female and start taming them. Want to use them against Alpha brood eventually but that's a long breeding away. If they can fit in the ice cave on Rag will probably try to take them in to take on the Queen Deathworm. If they can't fit in certain area's maybe I can raise one in there for that cave run. I heard of people doing that for the swamp cave on the island. 

14 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Haven't used them too much yet but tamed a 150 male this past weekend. Gonna find a 140+ female and start taming them. Want to use them against Alpha brood eventually but that's a long breeding away. If they can fit in the ice cave on Rag will probably try to take them in to take on the Queen Deathworm. If they can't fit in certain area's maybe I can raise one in there for that cave run. I heard of people doing that for the swamp cave on the island. 

I never thought about raising them in the cave. Might have to try that, after I actually find some to tame that are higher than level 16. :Jerbmad:

3 minutes ago, Aushegun said:

I never thought about raising them in the cave. Might have to try that, after I actually find some to tame that are higher than level 16. :Jerbmad:

Tame them on Rag and bring them over. Lots of high level everything on Rag. I've never seen so many 130+ Rex's, Ptera's, Argy's, Sharks the works. Even with your server cap they'll be higher spawns on Ragnarok. 

2 hours ago, Lancelot said:

Killed beta broodmother with a pack of them. I've yet to do alpha since my tribe moved to new servers.

I honestly never thought about using them for deathworms, I guess they receive the bug boost? I'll have to try that

Well, it was easy, as there are a lot of bugs out in the dunes where the Deathworms spawn. Only Deathworms, Wyverns, and stray Rexes agro on you out there on a Megatherium.

Archived