Craziest Mutation

TINYMAN

Only really just started breeding for mutations and thats on my single player with increased rates. Mainly raised rexs for boss fights on official, so its nice to actually enjoy the breeding process as a whole at a decent rate lol.

So far my craziest mutation has to be 'Rainbowwing' my dimorphodon. Lightish purple body, red highlights and cyan wings. My God its cycodelic, need sunglasses to look at it lol. 

P.S loving the questions btw. Really fun, light hearted questions and great to read about other peoples experiences.

1 minute ago, AngrySaltire said:

Only really just started breeding for mutations and thats on my single player with increased rates. Mainly raised rexs for boss fights on official, so its nice to actually enjoy the breeding process as a whole at a decent rate lol.

So far my craziest mutation has to be 'Rainbowwing' my dimorphodon. Lightish purple body, red highlights and cyan wings. My God its cycodelic, need sunglasses to look at it lol. 

P.S loving the questions btw. Really fun, light hearted questions and great to read about other peoples experiences.

Thx Angry, I try to mix up the questions a bit. It gets the community talking and sharing experinces.

My favourite mutations were a ptera that came out yellow wings,  pink n red body,  but it got all the bright colours so looked neon,  called it capri sun, 

an argy where I mated a whole blue one with a green and red one and it came out green body orange wings red tips,  looked like a proper parrot. 

a rex that was red on top then it faded into a lighter red and then had a yellow belly 

or my spino that came from two normal parents and came out black on top with a blue belly looked sik

I had a bunch of different colored Lystros, Archeopteryx, and a few Moschops on the Island before moving on to Ragnarok. My favorite Lystro was bright yellow with Lime green stripe on the back i called Sprite. Most of the Archas were mostly black with teal face, belies, and head plum and like a dark forest green around the wing and tail feathers. The neatest Moschop was teal with Orange back stripe and light brown unmutated underside. I did have a mostly purple and green Tapejara that I called joker but it's dtats were bad. Still learning how mutations actually work.

My absolute favorite was a neon-green and white line of Dimos I made. I'm not sure about best though. I recently hatched a mutated rex with a black spine, forest green specks, and an alpha-red body...it also got a melee stat boost. This weekend I'll be in the process of replacing the 40 or so bronze/black/green rexes with reds.

I don't have the picture on this computer anymore but I bred a rainbow Argy with a brown feather blue clawed Argy and got the blue claws on a partial rainbow Argy (removed green and yellow kept purple, red, blue). I got twin m and f so had that as a 100 percent egg. They have really good stats too and I still have them. 3k hp, 3k stam, 2k weight, 400+ melee, using a 98 ASC saddle I was able to take two bites from a Giga and only lost like 400 hp as I kited it out to sea. think they are both currently at least level 270's. beasts for PvE

19 hours ago, ChargingParacerParacer said:

I had a bunch of different colored Lystros, Archeopteryx, and a few Moschops on the Island before moving on to Ragnarok. My favorite Lystro was bright yellow with Lime green stripe on the back i called Sprite. Most of the Archas were mostly black with teal face, belies, and head plum and like a dark forest green around the wing and tail feathers. The neatest Moschop was teal with Orange back stripe and light brown unmutated underside. I did have a mostly purple and green Tapejara that I called joker but it's dtats were bad. Still learning how mutations actually work.

Yeah, on the PvP server I play on we just try our best to get the best stat mutations. On PvP, the best strat for us is just to find the highest lv there is and breed it with another high one, especially early game. Do you play PvE or PvP?

6 hours ago, TINYMAN said:

Yeah, on the PvP server I play on we just try our best to get the best stat mutations. On PvP, the best strat for us is just to find the highest lv there is and breed it with another high one, especially early game. Do you play PvE or PvP?

I play PVE so stats aren't always super important gut I was breeding to have a better Tapejara mount and even with my elevated stamina stats it's health and stamina were a failure lol. Ended up with a better once that had a mostly dark grey main body with the same green it hot from mom but mutated orange too on the wings.

Archived