Ark: Aberration

Aaron8956

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Lotus2017 said:

Tomorrow? Nah certainly not tomorrow, maybe by the end of the month but I doubt that 

Honestly, I don't care when they release the new maps.  I would hope that they'd spend the time to fix the core issues with the game before continuing with more content.  Yes, I am psyched, but what difference does having new dinos and a new map make if the game is hardly playable.  The lag, optimizations, and server count issues need to be addressed before they even think about release.

5 hours ago, Cripling said:

Honestly, I don't care when they release the new maps.  I would hope that they'd spend the time to fix the core issues with the game before continuing with more content.  Yes, I am psyched, but what difference does having new dinos and a new map make if the game is hardly playable.  The lag, optimizations, and server count issues need to be addressed before they even think about release.

I dont know what crazy issues you have unless your PC is just not capable of running it, Ark has been running very smoothly for me for quite some time now

4 hours ago, Survivor1122 said:

No this was Jeremy's reply to someone who asked when the Xbox ragnarok update would get released.

Thanks for clarifying this, I was watching a Youtube video, clearly he had know idea what he was talking about then, sorry for misleading information and that also helps me.

So when I was watching the trailer of Aberration, I noticed that the raptors look normal and not mutated at all, how were they not effected by the radiation?

I really do hope they do something with them like maybe the ability to climb short distances or double jump or something cool, not just a boring raptor.

1 hour ago, Aaron8956 said:

So when I was watching the trailer of Aberration, I noticed that the raptors look normal and not mutated at all, how were they not effected by the radiation?

I really do hope they do something with them like maybe the ability to climb short distances or double jump or something cool, not just a boring raptor.

Jeremy allready stated that Aberration map will have both new dinos and old island dinos. So don't get your hopes up for total conversion.

22 hours ago, Actual said:

I dont know what crazy issues you have unless your PC is just not capable of running it, Ark has been running very smoothly for me for quite some time now

I agree. My computer can easily run ark with a few negligible lag spikes. What @Actual said is exactly what I think when people complain to the devs about their pc/ps4/xbox not being able to run it. That's not necessarily the dev's fault, it's your computer's.

5 hours ago, Aaron8956 said:

sorry, maybe i'm missing something obvious, but where is the raptor in the Aberration trailer?

On 10/13/2017 at 6:57 PM, SeaRex said:

sorry, maybe i'm missing something obvious, but where is the raptor in the Aberration trailer?

Haven't watched it in quite awhile, but I believe the giant crab snatches two players off of raptor mounts.

In any case, WC have confirmed in other interviews that aberration will have quite a few existing dinos, in addition to the dozen or so new ones.  Kind of like Scorched Earth.

17 minutes ago, SeaRex said:

I agree. My computer can easily run ark with a few negligible lag spikes. What @Actual said is exactly what I think when people complain to the devs about their pc/ps4/xbox not being able to run it. That's not necessarily the dev's fault, it's your computer's.

But is it my fault the console can't run it properly?

Archived