Ark: Aberration

Aaron8956

1 hour ago, Cirilla227 said:

They should give a date at this point since now it wont be November they also should officially announce it where everyone can see cause having to read an article that everyone does not always read is not the best way. Plus not everyone checks the steam page, I'm worried there is a mechanic that they dreamed to big with or they did not have a bunch done when they announced in September which is wrong to do cause now it will be 3 months after that not 1. So sad that they have done this again and they don't say anything or tell us that it will for sure be out in December if its then they should have a date by now but unfortunately it looks like they are taking it day by day instead of giving a deadline.

Welcome to the future.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, GP said:

I don't think it can be delayed a second time as WC have not stated a date for release yet besides it being in 2017. Yes the Steam page states November 2017, but WC have stated it will be before 2017 is over, so really even if it is December that doesn't mean it has been delayed a second time, as no date has been given like it had originally with October.

They did say it'd release before 2018 though. If it can be delayed they will find a way.

5 minutes ago, Meshi said:

I am still hyped but slowly turning from excited state into tired of waiting. I am out of country for second half of december so there is bigger and bigger chance that i will not touch aberration this year.

On the other hand, It may not be out till January. Then you will be back on time!

To be honest, I don't think anyone will be able to touch Aberration this year. Sadly, WC has made a bad reputation for release dates.

5 minutes ago, ManGorilla said:

On the other hand, It may not be out till January. Then you will be back on time!

To be honest, I don't think anyone will be able to touch Aberration this year. Sadly, WC has made a bad reputation for release dates.

Yeah honestly I don't know if it will be out in 2017 either.

1 hour ago, ManGorilla said:

WC will release content on the Stated date, the same time they fix bugs rubber band on Official servers..... Really by this point you think someone will bring up "false advertising" for release dates. I know I bought the DLC content on Xbox soley to have the Aberration Expansion for October on time... Now I feel robbed.... I mean technically I paid for services not received.....

30 minutes ago, CanuckCommander said:

WC will release content on the Stated date, the same time they fix bugs rubber band on Official servers..... Really by this point you think someone will bring up "false advertising" for release dates. I know I bought the DLC content on Xbox soley to have the Aberration Expansion for October on time... Now I feel robbed.... I mean technically I paid for services not received.....

You could argue that with the sudden release date of the product, they gave little room to wait for a better time to purchase the content. If you want to openly discuss suing WC, their forums might not be the best place to talk.

I do think that the developers need to give realistic goals and release dates. As we, their source of income, set time and resources aside for the services purchased yet not rendered.

Just like going out to lunch, If you pay the cashier for a sandwich and they quote 5-10 minutes to make your order. After 10 minutes, an employee walks to your table and gives you get a new quote, 24 hours. What person would except this and not ask for their money back. Well this is the situation we are in, except they keep telling us to check back in month after month after month. You might be able argue interested earned on services undelivered merit a form of compensation or refund with interest paid on funds.

However I am not lawyer but I did play a doctor once in a play, and I know.... You will survive!

However

2 hours ago, ShayeRyan said:

From what I can they're releasing this in December now?

Seems so. Hard to tell at this point. Could come out this month still....maybe.....might come out next month.....might get delayed more. I am sure they are doing their best to get it out as fast as they can. They do have a lot of hurdles and considerations that most are not aware of. But we can hope sooner rather than later.

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Salba said:

Shooting for????? 

are you still not sure about this even though you waited so long to give an actual date?

Yeah, that's the vibe I got from how it was worded. They'd be screwing themselves over as they''re more likely to make more money before Christmas than after, not to mention reddit and all the discussion forums would likely be triggered to the next level given the delays already.

Archived