Aaron8956

Ark: Aberration

They should give a date at this point since now it wont be November they also should officially announce it where everyone can see cause having to read an article that everyone does not always read is not the best way. Plus not everyone checks the steam page, I'm worried there is a mechanic that they dreamed to big with or they did not have a bunch done when they announced in September which is wrong to do cause now it will be 3 months after that not 1. So sad that they have done this again and they don't say anything or tell us that it will for sure be out in December if its then they should have a date by now but unfortunately it looks like they are taking it day by day instead of giving a deadline.

1 hour ago, Cirilla227 said:

They should give a date at this point since now it wont be November they also should officially announce it where everyone can see cause having to read an article that everyone does not always read is not the best way. Plus not everyone checks the steam page, I'm worried there is a mechanic that they dreamed to big with or they did not have a bunch done when they announced in September which is wrong to do cause now it will be 3 months after that not 1. So sad that they have done this again and they don't say anything or tell us that it will for sure be out in December if its then they should have a date by now but unfortunately it looks like they are taking it day by day instead of giving a deadline.

Welcome to the future.

8 hours ago, GP said:

I don't think it can be delayed a second time as WC have not stated a date for release yet besides it being in 2017. Yes the Steam page states November 2017, but WC have stated it will be before 2017 is over, so really even if it is December that doesn't mean it has been delayed a second time, as no date has been given like it had originally with October.

They did say it'd release before 2018 though. If it can be delayed they will find a way.

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 10:03 PM, Aaron8956 said:

Who's excited for Ark: Aberration? I know I am. Can't wait til this October, just hope it doesn't get pushed back. Tell me what you're excited for. 

Are you still Excited and Hyped?