Ark: Aberration

Aaron8956

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly I doubt it's gonna be November either. I really wish it would, but as far as I know WC if they won't announce any real date this saturday, then the best case scenario is it's gonna be released at the end of December. Cause it's a good time to release anyway - Christmas, presents etc. Still hoping tho, but every day my hope fades away.

Is arberation really going to have strange climate effects like scorched earth??  

I have been hearing about  earthquakes and the like damaging your Base.  I would have thought that scorched taught us that no one wants these things,  it makes the game really tedious. No one lives on scorched because of this stuff I hope they haven't ruined this map as well with the same sort of ideas.

The novelty value of the weather on scorched wore off real quick,  just like the surprise of a golem jumping out on you.  I hope they have thought about this for arberation.

Just now, SmokeyB said:

Is arberation really going to have strange climate effects like scorched earth??  

I have been hearing about  earthquakes and the like damaging your Base.  I would have thought that scorched taught us that no one wants these things,  it makes the game really tedious. No one lives on scorched because of this stuff I hope they haven't ruined this map as well with the same sort of ideas.

The novelty value of the weather on scorched wore off real quick,  just like the surprise of a golem jumping out on you.  I hope they have thought about this for arberation.

Disagree. Weather allows for additional challenges, upkeep and gameplay. It may be at times inconvenient. But Aberration is built around the extended storyline of ARK and it looks like the weather has a particularly important role in this.

I am realy exited about aberaition but in the moment I thought: "this laaagggsss we lost so much with .. high lvl griff high lvl 100%imp giga and the reason is bad server? and to much Tames/ Dino's?" it's realy bad cause much tribe member goes off from Ark.. so if all goes.. who play aberaition then ..  I know in time they'll fix it. Hopefully not in years. I got much worrys about that.. I... no we want to play together and not in singleplayer... goodluck wildcard you awesome at all

36 minutes ago, ChargingParacerParacer said:

Wildcard's MO seems to be take the gimmicks they like and try and pretend their customers love it too, even though a lot of us usually just don't at all.

While I'm not a huge fan of the idea of earthquakes in the expansion, there have been frequent and reoccurring requests for them to be included somewhere.  Those and hurricanes for some reason (talk about being stuck with nothing to do).

3 hours ago, SmokeyB said:

Its called a "SURVIVAL GAME" for a reason

32 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

If it's not on this list, it's probably not capped:

Yeah, that list is off. Every server I tried so far that wasn't on that list reported tame cap. Did you know that there are less than 60 official PVE servers for PC right now? How many do you think aren't tame capped? And Idk why there isn't another culling of legacy servers yet... there are still over 220 PVE legacy servers left at this time.

Archived