Ark: Aberration

Aaron8956

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 6:53 PM, Tanek said:

I'd be ok with it if you were just twirling your mustaches waiting for the date. That would imply it is done and tested, the target date would be solid, and the release won't come skidding out of QA at the last second with fingers crossed that it doesn't blow up. ;)

(Ok, fingers would probably be crossed for it not to blow up regardless, but still.)

Hey has a point! @Tanek for Raptor President!

Begins Stomping Foot

So is there layers in the map like is there ways to go further down in a new section or above? I'm still trying to understand how it will be, the map it self is what i'm really excited about. I know that there is the very top layer which is the surface but is there like levels to get to by tunnels or something other than the surface? I know it's kind of a dumb question and I have probably gotten this answer before but can't remember if I did.

I am running around, freaking out right now... going to be so productive today... xD the second I get in I shall deny all rules I have put in place by typing these cheats - 

leavemealone

summon Griffin_Character_BP_C

forcetame

Aren't cheats lovely? Don't worry, I don't only cheat away, I'll play survival as well ;) 

I highly expect to be shot for this so my non apologies lol 

I know things can be removed from abberation but im in a constant battle here people are saying you can transfere players AND items an building items such as walls etc i am fully arguing its case of no you cant an im glad about this 

BUT to settle the argument as i cant find anything concrete to support my argument OR theirs with accuracy can ANYONE give me the definitive info i need 

mostly as i do not want to be sat wasting time trying to transfer a player etc etc i just wanna get on it :)

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, The1trueGodMe said:

I highly expect to be shot for this so my non apologies lol 

I know things can be removed from abberation but im in a constant battle here people are saying you can transfere players AND items an building items such as walls etc i am fully arguing its case of no you cant an im glad about this 

BUT to settle the argument as i cant find anything concrete to support my argument OR theirs with accuracy can ANYONE give me the definitive info i need 

mostly as i do not want to be sat wasting time trying to transfer a player etc etc i just wanna get on it :)

You can only transfer your naked body, no items, no dinos, no armour, not building structures, nada.

On 12/12/2017 at 1:49 AM, GerbilRex said:

I am running around, freaking out right now... going to be so productive today... xD the second I get in I shall deny all rules I have put in place by typing these cheats - 

leavemealone

summon Griffin_Character_BP_C

forcetame

Aren't cheats lovely? Don't worry, I don't only cheat away, I'll play survival as well ;) 

I plan to cheat too. I'll get to the surviving part later ;) 

why not use

summontamed Griffin_Character_BP_C

kill 2 birds with one stone. I only 2 step summon and tame if I am spawning in a specific level creature with the longer cheat code. (Copy and paste is my best friend)

2 minutes ago, Salba said:

I plan to cheat too. I'll get to the surviving part later ;) 

why not use

summontamed Griffin_Character_BP_C

kill 2 birds with one stone. I only 2 step summon and tame if I am spawning in a specific level creature with the longer cheat code. (Copy and paste is my best friend)

You will uncover all the secrets and it wouldn't be a surprise anymore... Don't ruin it for your self, have a good time just surviving first. But you can do whatever you want lol.

1 minute ago, Vrallox said:

Set to be released in about 50 minutes. Taking bets on a delay or multiple delays.

Really want this thing released so they have no more excuses for the dino TLC and S+.

50 minutes... I thought it was a few hours, I read some where that it said 12pm central time or something. I guess i'm wrong.

9 minutes ago, Aaron8956 said:

You will uncover all the secrets and it wouldn't be a surprise anymore... Don't ruin it for your self, have a good time just surviving first. But you can do whatever you want lol.

I play single player and I freely admit I cheated my way through the tek cave and overseer battle as soon as it was released and I do not regret it in the slightest.

That is the beauty of Ark, you can play any way you like. So I can check out the map and find somewhere awesome to set up without the bother of hazards and that choice is just as legitimate as anyone else's choice to play the way they want.

Sorry if that came across as snarky, I didn't mean it to be. 

Archived