Ark: Aberration

Aaron8956

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Jerryn said:

One of the rules of programming:  Everything will take twice as long as you say it will. 

So, if you think something will take 2 hours, and you say 4 hours, it will really take you 8 hours.

However, the reverse does not help you:  If you think it will take you 2 hours and you say 1 hour, it will still take 2 hours.  Yes, you get it done sooner, but it still takes longer than you say.

:D

So ark was in early release for 2 years,  but it will take 4 to get it running right?

9 minutes ago, Ferata said:

how about they allow us to play the game without caped servers... open some new ones before they do DLC, its not like we stole the game,,  99% servers are caped and   new players cant play.. but still they can pay for the game !!!

The vast majority of ARK servers available to new players (well, to all players actually) are not capped.  Most players do not play on official servers and likely never will.  Just something to keep in mind the next time you feel like throwing around statistics.  ;)

28 minutes ago, Ranger1 said:

The vast majority of ARK servers available to new players (well, to all players actually) are not capped.  Most players do not play on official servers and likely never will.  Just something to keep in mind the next time you feel like throwing around statistics.  ;)

all of my 2k hours in game are made on official servers , i am having problems to breed Rex for the boss fights, found some servers that still not caped but new players coming every day, ( that is good ofc :) ) but we need more servers to play :) ,  hope well get some soon :). i abbonden my legacy server, maybe devs  need to do the same. :)

1 minute ago, xXShadowbyteXx said:

It was beta version so the streamers could not waste surprises.
Thats the reason with the deer wasnt in it or the molerat.

Maybe but still no extra information, no releasedate (what they said they would give when they would know it) so that means they still don't even know themselves when they can release it and people still believe this month?? Don't dissapoint yourself. It would be great when it does come out this month but I don't see it 

Maybe but still no extra information, no releasedate (what they said they would give when they would know it) so that means they still don't even know themselves when they can release it and people still believe this month?? Don't dissapoint yourself. It would be great when it does come out this month but I don't see it 
Just hope.
Im so hyped that im dreaming about it. Im wishing it will come out this month. I hopw they reveal the release date this saturday. Even if its not November. I just need something to look forward too.

They said a couple of weeks btw.

Archived