Ark: Aberration

Aaron8956

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Aaron8956 said:

I think that's because if you don't own the season pass, you will be able to buy the Aberrant skins for like a $1 or something.

Jat had tweeted a week or so ago that there was some problem with the "backend at Microsoft" to get the skins out for Xbox users but they would be available soon

About a month ago was a topic about whether or not they were actually going to release abbaration in October.

The only thing that really surprised me is that they didn't wait until the 31st to let us know that it wouldn't be out last month.

So, now it's late.(insert shocked face here)

But! How late will it be? I'm feeling Nov. 27th. How about you guys?

3 minutes ago, Phichikapparho said:

About a month ago was a topic about whether or not they were actually going to release abbaration in October.

The only thing that really surprised me is that they didn't wait until the 31st to let us know that it wouldn't be out last month.

So, now it's late.(insert shocked face here)

But! How late will it be? I'm feeling Nov. 27th. How about you guys?

Soon™

4 minutes ago, Sinj said:

I'll vote within a week before Thanksgiving (the American holiday where we celebrate by sacrificing a bird and overeating... There is also American football).

Seems like a wierd way to give thanks to aforementioned bird ?

Hope they give us an eta soon for Aberation. Also hope we get that thanksgiving event, not that we celebrate that over here, but because I love these type of events. 

Hope they give us an eta soon for Aberation. Also hope we get that thanksgiving event, not that we celebrate that over here, but because I love these type of events. 
We're not really thanking the bird. In theory were thanking people that we took land from for keeping us alive during our formative days as colonists in an occupied territory. The bird just happens to be native to the continent and a large meal.

1 minute ago, Sinj said:
9 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

We're not really thanking the bird. In theory were thanking people that we took land from for keeping us alive during our formative days as colonists in an occupied territory. The bird just happens to be native to the continent and a large meal.

Woops didnt mean that to come across as an actual question. Haha I do actually know the reasons for thanksgiving just making a wee joke to continue the humour of your previous comment. 

If we are honest with ourselves the big feast was a sort of apology for all the nasty crap that went down between the two people's. And a promise to play nice.

Since then it's kind of morphed into what our Society celebrates it as today (basically every major holiday now) spend a bunch of money on extraneous crap none of us need and overeat. 

Not the prettiest picture, but that's life.

Just now, Joebl0w13 said:

As much as I like turkey, let's get back to the topic at hand :)

But I really like turkey.... Apologies for dragging it off topic.

Was hoping after they announced the delay of Aberation they would have got back with another date for it. They kind of implied a new date was going to be announced soon. Nothing yet though :(

I'm pretty sure they are just clamming up until it's set in stone that it WILL INDEED be done by such and such date.

Which, no offense intended they really should have done in the first place. I havnt had too many complaints about the way they do things.  But man are they horrid at sticking to those release dates.

If it reaches the end of the month and still no date set, then we can worry. Til then, keep your kairuku on the ice.

1 hour ago, Joebl0w13 said:

As much as I like turkey, let's get back to the topic at hand :)

Can we talk about the possibility of glowing turkeys in Aberration for Thanksgiving? ;)

I'm hoping they announce a release date in the next week or so. Jat said "some weeks," which is very vague, but based on the footage at TwitchCon they already had a lot done and probably only needed a short period to finish tuning. Crossed fingers for release in two to three weeks, but we'll see

7 hours ago, PuffyPony said:

Can we talk about the possibility of glowing turkeys in Aberration for Thanksgiving? ;)

I'm hoping they announce a release date in the next week or so. Jat said "some weeks," which is very vague, but based on the footage at TwitchCon they already had a lot done and probably only needed a short period to finish tuning. Crossed fingers for release in two to three weeks, but we'll see

Look how late rag was and tell me how fine tuned it is. 

19 minutes ago, Aguyonadino said:

Look how late rag was and tell me how fine tuned it is. 

I'm not sure where you are heading with that one... considering WC didn't create the Ragnarok map.  Doubly so considering Ragnarok was released with a clear disclaimer that it was (and still is) a work in progress.  "Fine tuning" it really won't happen in earnest until the last two sections are in place.

I understand your point of view, but you have to admit that example didn't really make much sense.

21 minutes ago, jackstilton said:

lol, they said october, its already november. When is it coming out?:/

Steam says Nov 2017. They said on the Twitch Con stream that they'll give us a release date once they have it figured out. Guess they haven't figured it out yet :Jerbfat:

Personally, I think it's gonna come out pretty soon. Like within the next week or so. They already have a bunch of content added (even if we didn't see it in the demo, you can see more stuff in the trailer, like the mole rat for example) so it's probably just balancing that's left. 

do wish they'd say something about it though :c

Archived