Ark: Aberration

Aaron8956

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, nikstorm9 said:

It is October 19th and no release date. I feel sorry for those who spend money on it already it maybe months before we see. Until I see a release date I will not buy it. Too many times Ark devs never make a deadline. 

I bet they will announce the release date tommorow in Community Crunch. Make sure to read it.

19 hours ago, RxBilly said:

Well, here are some news on the new dlc coming out :

A friend of mines dad while cheating on his wife with the friend of mines best mate mom over heard her  talking on the phone with one of her coo-workers sisters that her husband works for the gaming industry said  " Aberration is coming out tomorrow as in this Friday"

So there you go guys .. Thats what i heard  :)

19 hours ago, Aaron8956 said:

This sounds like a crazy made up story, hard to believe. We will all find out during the stream tomorrow.

Woot .. not hard to believe have fate and  if you start your Ark then at the joining screen you will see that at 3pm something very special first letter A and last one N will be announced.. :P 

the logic. when you necro an old post it gets locked/deleted  at certain times

when you make a thread, they merge it into another allready existing (older thread)

isn't that a simmilar sort of necromancy?

note: i'm in no means judging anyones moderation .
i'm just wondering if the idea is to keep all topic-threads combined into 1 bit "archive" or iis there another reeason i'm overlooking

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, raptorjesus666 said:

the logic. when you necro an old post it gets locked/deleted  at certain times

when you make a thread, they merge it into another allready existing (older thread)

isn't that a simmilar sort of necromancy?

note: i'm in no means judging anyones moderation .
i'm just wondering if the idea is to keep all topic-threads combined into 1 bit "archive" or iis there another reeason i'm overlooking

The logic is to keep all conversation about a topic in one place. No need to have multiple threads about the same subject.

Just now, Joebl0w13 said:

The logic is to keep all conversation about a topic in one place. No need to have multiple threads about the same subject.

as i thought then, but the issue with necro (i did it myself) is that if you google a question, more then not the search results are topics asking the same question aswell

not everyone checks those dates, and then posts in those

so trying to find the good middleground

A lot of people were upset by the delay of aberration by a few weeks, but I'm kinda glad. In the stream, their FPS looked terrible, and there were lots of buggy features (such as during the gliding) that many more people would complain about upon release. They probably need more time to optimize and fix all those bugs.

What do you think? Was a delay justified?

Archived