Ark: Aberration

Aaron8956

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/16/2017 at 2:32 PM, Vrallox said:

Element can't be transferred but every single thing you make with element CAN be transferred. So the only thing you'd need to gather on other servers is the element to fuel your devices.

I wouldn't even call that a speed bump.

you still need to do the bosses to have acces to them. And tbh, if you can make the hard or med boss once, you can make it a couple times on easy to get the element. I really dont think it's going to unbalance anything

1 minute ago, Aaron8956 said:

And maybe some of the mystery dinos as well.

Dude you're waaay too excited about this, you'll just be disappointed.

It will probably be postponed in the end.

I'm more wary about that "Dino TLC Pass" they kept mentioning about. Nothing good ever came out from patches that include changes to dinos.

Just now, TracerBee said:

Dude you're waaay too excited about this, you'll just be disappointed.

It will probably be postponed in the end.

I'm more wary about that "Dino TLC Pass" they kept mentioning about. Nothing good ever came out from patches that include changes to dinos.

I am excited, and I won't be disappointed because I believe Aberration will be released in October. I actually have faith in Wild Card this time because I think they can finally be professional enough to finally release something on time. I'm giving them as much hope as I can and if they fail to release in October, well... I don't want to imagine what other people will do. What is Dino TLC Pass?

1 minute ago, Aaron8956 said:

I am excited, and I won't be disappointed because I believe Aberration will be released in October. I actually have faith in Wild Card this time because I think they can finally be professional enough to finally release something on time. I'm giving them as much hope as I can and if they fail to release in October, well... I don't want to imagine what other people will do. What is Dino TLC Pass?

No idea, something about changing dino collision box, etc.

I honestly doubt they will delay aberration, partially because I'm an optimist, but why would they delay something that can make them money? Sure, it might be the 31st they release it, but if they delay it a day past October (though if it is released on the 31st some countries will have to get it November 1st due to time zones) a lot of people will probably rage and in the end, fewer people buy it.

I'm getting it either way. It looks cool and fun, and that's the only excuse I need.

(Also, Dino TLC pass is gonna be basically them taking the old Dino's like brontos, trikes, wolves, etc and giving them a minor remodel and tweaking their stats, like they did with the saber. Also, hopefully improving Dino AI in general, so less getting stuck on rocks, and a more natural feel to wild Dino behavior)

21 minutes ago, RowletAlex said:

(Also, Dino TLC pass is gonna be basically them taking the old Dino's like brontos, trikes, wolves, etc and giving them a minor remodel and tweaking their stats, like they did with the saber. Also, hopefully improving Dino AI in general, so less getting stuck on rocks, and a more natural feel to wild Dino behavior)

That's cool, I noticed something new about the Parasaurolophus, I noticed it's actually smart and doesn't continually run up against a rock or tree. Did they do something with the Parasaur?

Well, here are some news on the new dlc coming out :

A friend of mines dad while cheating on his wife with the friend of mines best mate mom over heard her  talking on the phone with one of her coo-workers sisters that her husband works for the gaming industry said  " Aberration is coming out tomorrow as in this Friday"

So there you go guys .. Thats what i heard  :)

19 minutes ago, RxBilly said:

Well, here are some news on the new dlc coming out :

A friend of mines dad while cheating on his wife with the friend of mines best mate mom over heard her  talking on the phone with one of her coo-workers sisters that her husband works for the gaming industry said  " Aberration is coming out tomorrow as in this Friday"

So there you go guys .. Thats what i heard  :)

This sounds like a crazy made up story, hard to believe. We will all find out during the stream tomorrow.

I’ve been hearing so much things and rumors of aberration. I really would like to hear any facts about aberration I know some people say it will come out around Halloween then some said the 15 and others said 22nd.if there is a dev or maybe a secret that someone found out threw EA meetings.please let me know because I am  anxious.

Ok guys, not to get anyone's hopes up, but apparently somebody has played a playable demo for abberation at Twitchcon (according to a big steam thread whining about a release date) so it may actually come out tomorrow!!! HYYYYYYPPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! (P.S. PLEASE do not quote me on this. I'm almost certainly wrong. HYPED ANYWAYS!!!!!!!)

The main thing to know is that there is no official release date. Everything you hear is just hearsay.

That said, I think there are two "most likely" dates. The first is tomorrow, because of TwitchCon (every really major ARK release has happened at some kind of event), and the second is the 31st, because Hallowe'en would underscore the theme of Aberration quite nicely. But again, these dates are pure speculation. I would just relax and chill for the time being :) It'll be here when it'll be here

6 minutes ago, RowletAlex said:

Ok guys, not to get anyone's hopes up, but apparently somebody has played a playable demo for abberation at Twitchcon (according to a big steam thread whining about a release date) so it may actually come out tomorrow!!! HYYYYYYPPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! (P.S. PLEASE do not quote me on this. I'm almost certainly wrong. HYPED ANYWAYS!!!!!!!)

I can confirm that this was said on a post i just read this too lets hope they are releasing it at Twitchcon!

Archived