Ark: Aberration

Aaron8956

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, UDGxKnight said:

There is the cave crustacean, which is a giant crab like creature. I don't know if this map will have just a whole lot in terms of aquatic creatures. The 2nd mystery creature looks more like a shoulder mount. I heard there are a few shoulder ones

There needs to be a water flying creature.

Just now, UDGxKnight said:

Definitely. Although we already have one sort of, which is the pelagornis since it is the only flying mount that can land on water so far. I know what you mean though, one that can transfer from swimming underwater to flying right?

Yeah, i'm sure they could do like a cool down thing where your wings need to dry for so many seconds or something similar.

7 minutes ago, Tkeius said:

I think it's gonna be an early-game light source. They said light will play a critical role in Aberration, so it's probably gonna be a good idea to tame one ^_^

Maybe it'll act like a Lystro and give double XP to nearby tames, too? 

Maybe it will produce gel to make a glow stick...

I think one of the new guys will be a warning for the earthquakes and the other natural stuff that happens on aberration as for the little light bugs I think those are the things we must kill to get gel for glow sticks they kinda hinted at that when they showed them with the glow stick in the trailer. For the new building stuff they said we would not get a new building tier but new types of building items and I think we only saw the rock platform in the trailer.

2 minutes ago, Cirilla227 said:

I think one of the new guys will be a warning for the earthquakes and the other natural stuff that happens on aberration as for the little light bugs I think those are the things we must kill to get gel for glow sticks they kinda hinted at that when they showed them with the glow stick in the trailer. For the new building stuff they said we would not get a new building tier but new types of building items and I think we only saw the rock platform in the trailer.

Yeah the rock platform was amazing. I am most excited for building. I wonder if there will be wooden rock platform, stone, metal, etc... But with that gel, (onto if there will be new colors) it would be sick to to make electric colors with the gel.

Just now, Aaron8956 said:

Yeah the rock platform was amazing. I am most excited for building. I wonder if there will be wooden rock platform, stone, metal, etc... But with that gel, (onto if there will be new colors) it would be sick to to make electric colors with the gel.

yes I'm so excited for the building looking to build a hanger and barn for our tames up on those. it will be so cool and yes new dyes!

Archived