Ark: Aberration

Aaron8956

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SeaRex said:

sorry, maybe i'm missing something obvious, but where is the raptor in the Aberration trailer?

The cave crustacean picks up two survivors on raptors and slams them on the ground.

1 hour ago, BAGGINS said:

Thank you so much!!!! Ragnarok, here I come! xD :D

Yeah, no problem.

18 hours ago, Survivor1122 said:

Ignore this...

2 hours ago, Cirilla227 said:

the wyverns brought in more admin colors so i wonder if any new color IDs will be added with this DLC id love that as for release date it is looking like it will be this next weekend at Twitchcon so the 19th or 20th if not then we can all start worrying about a delay

I think it will, and hopefully these consist of a lot of neon colors. I'd love to have some electric green :) Ideally this DLC will come out in the next week or so, though, because I'd like a little time to start and get acclimated before Hallowe'en, assuming we're going to get another Fear Evolved. 

2 hours ago, Cirilla227 said:

the wyverns brought in more admin colors so i wonder if any new color IDs will be added with this DLC id love that as for release date it is looking like it will be this next weekend at Twitchcon so the 19th or 20th if not then we can all start worrying about a delay

Thanks for informing me, you just brought my hopes back up. And an electric green would be awesome for a color.

On 10/13/2017 at 2:29 AM, Survivor1122 said:

On 10/13/2017 at 6:55 PM, SeaRex said:

I agree. My computer can easily run ark with a few negligible lag spikes. What @Actual said is exactly what I think when people complain to the devs about their pc/ps4/xbox not being able to run it. That's not necessarily the dev's fault, it's your computer's.

When a 50 people in a server all experience 10-30 second rubber bands simultaneously multiple times every hour, it's  something wrong with my ps pro?

On 9/23/2017 at 1:41 PM, Vrallox said:

Looks like they're going farther down the pay-to-win path with each DLC. Here's a quote from their latest cherry picked Q+A list:

"Survivor RaifuForLaifu asks, "What are "Element Chambers"?"

They are zones of intense radiation where it is possible to collect Element Ore, as well as encounter certain hideous, aggressive creatures."

So those who buy the DLC will be able to farm element outside of boss fights.

Yes, but elements arent transferable. i dont think it will affect the other server that much.

Archived