"Chainsaws can no longer be used while running"

MadCow

It is an odd change to the chainsaw. I can't recall anyone ever complaining about it being OP nor seeing any threads about it. The flamethrower though I agree was very OP. It was one of those OP weapons that was underused but very deadly in the right hands. Even with the nerf its ability just to blind is still very OP. 

Not sure where WC are getting their data from though, I have seen zero threads about these 2 subjects.

Maybe at long last the devs have actually left their PVE server and joined a PVP server for once?

15 minutes ago, LouSpowells said:

It's kind of cute watching the PvP kids and the PvE kids argue over who the devs hate most.

Are you a bot?

That seems like an auto-reply triggered by the keywords PvP and PvE... or you just saw those 2 worlds and assumed?

Sorry if you're not, it just really really looked like that for a moment...

I assure you im not trying to insult you here, really.

Did the chainsaw hurt that much in PVP?
Because it seemed weak against dinos the few times I've tried it out so dunno why they made this change?

For us on PVE it's another time sink, not much but a second here, a second there having to stop and use it to gather wood, hide, whatever.
Haven't tried it since the change but can it still be used while mounted on say, a beaver? And still move?

Archived