More Servers to Be Deleted?

EternalMoon

There has been a lot of chatter on my server today, and since I can't seem to find any information to confirm the rumors, I'm hoping someone here can help.

So, when "The Great Migration" was first announced, my server (old) was on the chopping list.  Although frustrated, my tribe worked over the 3 days we had, to move every dino and resource that we could to one of the other Legacy servers.  We found ourselves a nice server and have spent the last month building ourselves back up.  However, today a lot of members on my server are now saying that more servers are now being deleted and that our server (OfficialServer320) is now on the chopping block.  I have spent the last hour trying to confirm if these rumors are true, but have found no information to back them up.  Does anyone know if this is true?  Please help!

20 minutes ago, EternalMoon said:

There has been a lot of chatter on my server today, and since I can't seem to find any information to confirm the rumors, I'm hoping someone here can help.

So, when "The Great Migration" was first announced, my server (old) was on the chopping list.  Although frustrated, my tribe worked over the 3 days we had, to move every dino and resource that we could to one of the other Legacy servers.  We found ourselves a nice server and have spent the last month building ourselves back up.  However, today a lot of members on my server are now saying that more servers are now being deleted and that our server (OfficialServer320) is now on the chopping block.  I have spent the last hour trying to confirm if these rumors are true, but have found no information to back them up.  Does anyone know if this is true?  Please help!

At some point all Legacy servers will be deleted as their populations dwindle. Truthfully, your best bet would be to leave Legacy now and get a fresh start on the new servers or on an unofficial. The sooner you rip off that band-aid the better. As far as the rumors on your server, I can't really say...but it sounds like the same kind of Chicken Little rumors that made me abandon my Official server progress back in 2016. 

Archived