Too many boats

bigfishrob

So you mark off where you want to build and ppl decide they want it more and come park boats in the way in the area you were planning to build. Any tips for getting rid of these boats that ppl are parking in the way to basically make a base where somebody else already has foundations ect. This is pcpve and too close to my own base to kite a titan into it.

4 minutes ago, jaypak said:

kite a magladon to fight u behide the boats

Would that even work? Would it aggro onto someone else's structure of they've no dinos on it? And they'd have to be online as there's offline damage protection. 

I assume you've tried asking them to move it? Not everyone has a base on the waterside, perhaps it isn't a malicious act and they've just pulled up unawares of the issues it's causing? 

4 hours ago, ChickPea81 said:

Would that even work? Would it aggro onto someone else's structure of they've no dinos on it? And they'd have to be online as there's offline damage protection. 

I assume you've tried asking them to move it? Not everyone has a base on the waterside, perhaps it isn't a malicious act and they've just pulled up unawares of the issues it's causing? 

Make stone boat with window and kite therizino through window, place your boat over boats need to destroy

Archived