How bad are eels these days?

Cowgirl

1 minute ago, Cowgirl said:

Ah ok I got ya, do they still dismount you? I dont get off my mount if I can avoid it lol

Okay so based on the wiki they are still the same as when they first came out but I raided a cave a few weeks ago and I was swimming while my two tribemates where on turtles and we took out 6 of them without an issue. So unless it was a glitch they don't knock you off your tame, only jellyfish 

8 minutes ago, Taconite said:

Okay so based on the wiki they are still the same as when they first came out but I raided a cave a few weeks ago and I was swimming while my two tribemates where on turtles and we took out 6 of them without an issue. So unless it was a glitch they don't knock you off your tame, only jellyfish 

Ah ok thanks :) I thought I read that theyre not supposed to knock you off anymore, theyre supposed to make you slow for a short time.

They were never that bad, but they're nothing now. As far as mechanics go, they're basically just water Dilos, except you still get to see. They shock once and for a few seconds your mount is slowed down, but you can still stay on and attack with the mount. Hit the eels a couple times and they'll usually just run away. You can chase them down and kill them, or just keep swimming when they leave. 

2 minutes ago, LouSpowells said:

They were never that bad, but they're nothing now. As far as mechanics go, they're basically just water Dilos, except you still get to see. They shock once and for a few seconds your mount is slowed down, but you can still stay on and attack with the mount. Hit the eels a couple times and they'll usually just run away. You can chase them down and kill them, or just keep swimming when they leave. 

Ah ok thanks!

Archived