Not a game but a Community!

VoidGamingINC

What is Void-Gaming?
What can it do for me?
Why should I waste my time when I can play with my friends?

Hello This is "Void"
Void-Gaming is a group of gamers with years of experience in a wide array of games who banded together because we
were so tired of joining a community that eventually got old and withered away so we all came together to think what could we do
so it dawned on us why not make a community to which players want to be a part of Thus from the Void, Void-Gaming came to be. 

What can we do for you? Well, our group is still somewhat new but we want to give you guys the best experience gaming possible.
our members are on a new level we play so many games and feel the negativity of Troll/Toxic players we want to create a place to eliminate that
and yes we do have our own little trolly moments but its all in good sport.
So it'll be a place where you can feel right at home and seem like you knew the rest of the guys for years even as of just meeting them for the first time.

Why should you join?
We are a community What is a community? A group of people with a goal in mind we branch to various games between well-known and slightly indie or upcoming and fancy beta tests
Now, why not just play with my friends?

Well, we are setting up a system to host our own in-game house tournament or competitions.

Does that mean there will be PRIZES!!!!!   Absolutely Competition is about risk and reward every 2 weeks a tournament will be held to offer a reword for 1st 2nd and 3rd place All we ask is you Help us grow as a community and be respectful to our members.

https://discord.gg/s69jr5K

Archived