Server Terminal Settings

Zamerano

My server has the  Craftable Tribute Terminal Mod, For some reason when running this mod the 24hour expiration time has been removed(I wish I could figure out how to put it back) Also, the biggest problem i'm having is that there is no limit on the Terminal settings. The mod itself doesn't have settings, as i've read it's purely using in game settings and is just craftable. Now the other issue i've found is when there is no limit to items, once you hit 154 items/273 dinos everything starts to disappear. So right now my terminal is at 178 items and no items actually appear in the terminal and i'm unable to do a rollback to even fix this issue. 

So in the end, I'm looking for a few things if possible

1. Where do i make the setting change to adjust the timer so that there is a 24 expiration time and an item limit on terminal

2. Is there any way I can access game files to manually delete items from my terminal? Otherwise the terminal is broken for items (for me)

Thanks

23 hours ago, Zamerano said:

My server has the  Craftable Tribute Terminal Mod, For some reason when running this mod the 24hour expiration time has been removed(I wish I could figure out how to put it back) Also, the biggest problem i'm having is that there is no limit on the Terminal settings. The mod itself doesn't have settings, as i've read it's purely using in game settings and is just craftable. Now the other issue i've found is when there is no limit to items, once you hit 154 items/273 dinos everything starts to disappear. So right now my terminal is at 178 items and no items actually appear in the terminal and i'm unable to do a rollback to even fix this issue. 

So in the end, I'm looking for a few things if possible

1. Where do i make the setting change to adjust the timer so that there is a 24 expiration time and an item limit on terminal

2. Is there any way I can access game files to manually delete items from my terminal? Otherwise the terminal is broken for items (for me)

Thanks

Do not use any custom settings for the allowed amount of uploaded dinos and items !  This settings was never confirmed and is no official setting. Do only use settings which are documentated on gamepedia.

To access the files, use Qowyns Savefile Tool --> https://github.com/Qowyn/ark-tools

1 hour ago, Toni said:

Do not use any custom settings for the allowed amount of uploaded dinos and items !  This settings was never confirmed and is no official setting. Do only use settings which are documentated on gamepedia.

To access the files, use Qowyns Savefile Tool --> https://github.com/Qowyn/ark-tools

Thanks for the tools

I'm not trying to use custom settings, im trying to get the original 24hr decay timer and original 100 item limits. With no settings made to terminal, the decay is infinite and the item cap is as well. I'm not sure where it's coming from 

Archived