Looking to cluster up with other Nitrado hosted server

Hi.

I have a small server that I want to cluster with others that think like me.

My server is with boosted drops (x2.5) and lowered water (0.6) and food consumption.

As admins we do not abuse power or interact with world in any way. Just taking care of abusive players and griffers.

I'm hoping to find other admins like me that have servers with maps other then The Island.

Please PM me for details and propositions.

Thanks

I'm getting some questions on my PM so as a FAQ I'll post here:

Q: How did you boosted your drops? Are they dropping more often?

A: No, they are not dropping more frequently, they just spawn better items, eg.: pick that have 183% damage and it's apprentice or better, or saddles that have better armor for your dinos. I have done it by Nitrado standard server configuration.

I am looking for servers to cluster with. We are called BrutalsArk. We currently run 2 servers. One is Ragnarok and the other alternates between Island and Scorched. I would happily keep the other one just scorched if you already run the Island. I am also looking for other servers to cluster with as well to create a network that may have diversity in settings such as no flyer or hardmode. My psn name is Twackersixx. Let me know.

Sorry for no response I was away.

I did change some settings for my server. Resources last longer and I'm looking for more role players. Server is pvp but i'm not looking for rider parties or server wars. I want the players to be more co-op so I lowered xp gain. Taming is a bit faster for no timers. Server have to run without admin constantly looking for idiots that think killing others, stilling from them and raping they'r dinos is the best fun in the world. Before joining arks in cluster I will personally check the other servers that ppl are writing to me on PM or here. Sorry again for delay.

The same here. I think it's the same person lol.

I'll try to finish talks asap but with little kids at home it is sometimes impossible to turn on the ps4 ¬¬

I will update the outcome here.

Added on later: well. If your still about joining just send me the cluster id on my PM. If we decide to join the other servers we can than do that without problems by changing the cluster id. No harm there. I'll like to stay on the Island. If you have still saves for scorched maybe you could have it up 24/7? I have to go to work now but feel free to pm me and i'll get back to you asap.

Archived