Feeling absolutely gutted

BadDaddyLennon

In in a tribe of only 3 people me my son and my brother and play on a PvP primitive server we are completely friendly and have spent the last 2 months building and taming.

However when we came on yesterday we have been complete smashed and all our tames have been killed (everything) it turns out that someone else on our server told a bigger tribe that we attacked them when we 100% didnt  and got them to trash us the reason is we didn't want to trade with him 

I just don't understand why someone would do this I know it's a PvP server but we have never attacked or tried to get into someone's house this is just not fair on us that we loose everything that we worked hard for all because some idiot telling lies about us

This is a typical thing on official servers, trolls, lies and wipes for no reason by bigger tribes are daily routines.

I feel for your loss but sadly nothing can be done about it. 

If you don't want this to happen anymore it's best to find a decent unofficial-server or play PVE. (I went to unofficial for the exact same reason...)

Modern politics in a nutshell. That bigger tribe's members are idiots if they acted on words of one side of the story without listening to another and without any proof.

Check tribe log for period that other tribe claimed that you attacked them, if there are no kills no nothing - screenshot and show the bigger tribe and ask for mirror action. Just for the fun of it.

Revenge is sweeter when served cold: re-build, re-tame, wipe offenders yourself.

No crying over spilt milk.

5 minutes ago, Jostabeere said:

>we play on PvP

>we are completely friendly

Why are you playing on PvP again? No, seriously. Why?

Official PVE comes with a few downsides to, no picking up dino's (megalosaur, kapro etc = useless) no possibility to destroy pillars being placed just outside your base, etc.

Playing PVP doesn't always mean you want to fight all the time :) 

7 minutes ago, Griffin1984 said:

Official PVE comes with a few downsides to, no picking up dino's (megalosaur, kapro etc = useless) no possibility to destroy pillars being placed just outside your base, etc.

Playing PVP doesn't always mean you want to fight all the time :) 

Yes it does. It's the fundamental, main point of that game mode.

If you want to live on PVP its all about dipmoatic ;). So dont tame a lot of Dinos if you cant defend it ;). I see so much bases with stones and a few plants thats not defence at all. Even a few Turrets is not a Defence always push you Defence first make sure that if you get raidet they dont can hurt you. If you get pissed of an Alpha tribe you can play Rebel style. Camp with Sniper at Spots you know there where often there. Kill their tames steal the Kibble out  of Dinos they want to tame. Raid outpots they sure begin to hate so that they have attaked you ;) You can hurt a big tribe so much with 3 ppls :)

2 hours ago, Jostabeere said:

>we play on PvP

>we are completely friendly

Why are you playing on PvP again? No, seriously. Why?

there is a thing, i call with pvp with purpose.
I mainly play pvp not to smash other people but to be able to, if somebody annoys me. I like the dynamics that develop, if there are more goals than just smashing everyone. 

i said it bevore you can harras them ;) Make a small base hidden elswhere ;) Make a Rifle with scope and snipe it down. If you see a Titan near their Base throw that Titan i their Base. Kill Dinos they want to tame. There so many ways to do revange and if you only Camp with a Club and nothing else at their base etrance and kock them out and cage them its also fun :) Ignore their Giga a Giga Cant fly ;) 

1 hour ago, Vaskur said:

there is a thing, i call with pvp with purpose.
I mainly play pvp not to smash other people but to be able to, if somebody annoys me. I like the dynamics that develop, if there are more goals than just smashing everyone. 

You are defensive, not completely friendly. These two things are fundamentaly different. You will get unfriendly if you have to.

9Just shoot the pants off them everytime they step out of their doors...if nothing else it's hella fun watching them run around like headless chickens. Make 50 shields and drain one side of their turrets then run up and c4 a massive hole in their wall...be that annoying itch they can never ever scratch. Make many 1x1s with the essentials for a skirmish...such fun can be had making their lives hell.?

@BadDaddyLennon,

Sucks that happened.  We have 3 servers (being asked to add center too) that are clustered together..  We are PvP, but we do have and offer PVE tags for players who are newer and/or more casual.  The PVE tag makes you immune to ANY FORM OF BASE RAIDING.

Our community is a very tight knit group of people. No mega tribes, no hate, not dillholes in  general allowed.  AGB has been around for 17 years now, and we are very family friendly (as family friendly as an internet game can get)

Http://www.agbgaming.com/ark has all our server and community info.

http://www.discord.me/agb-ark will connect you to our discord server.  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out.

15 hours ago, BadDaddyLennon said:

In in a tribe of only 3 people me my son and my brother and play on a PvP primitive server we are completely friendly and have spent the last 2 months building and taming.

However when we came on yesterday we have been complete smashed and all our tames have been killed (everything) it turns out that someone else on our server told a bigger tribe that we attacked them when we 100% didnt  and got them to trash us the reason is we didn't want to trade with him 

I just don't understand why someone would do this I know it's a PvP server but we have never attacked or tried to get into someone's house this is just not fair on us that we loose everything that we worked hard for all because some idiot telling lies about us

You are essentially a PVE player in a PVP world. If you are gonna get sad when you lose your stuff or just stay out of the PVP lifestyle (Raiding, Politicis, Greifing) then you need to just play PVE.

I see so much of this We are a friendly tribe bla bla bla. What you are is a Rabbit living in a wolfs world. You may survive for a while, but its only time before that wolf smells you out and you become lunch.

1 hour ago, DaGoodNamesWereTaken said:

You are essentially a PVE player in a PVP world. If you are gonna get sad when you lose your stuff or just stay out of the PVP lifestyle (Raiding, Politicis, Greifing) then you need to just play PVE.

I see so much of this We are a friendly tribe bla bla bla. What you are is a Rabbit living in a wolfs world. You may survive for a while, but its only time before that wolf smells you out and you become lunch.

Yep Official PVP isn't for the weak. Kill or be killed. Most small tribes I see on servers tend to be new/inexperienced and thus easy prey for others. 

If you are a small tribe with the current unbalanced tribe cap limit of 70 you don't stand a chance against the much larger tribes but you can still be an effective guerrilla fighter if you know the tricks to the game and are adapt at making virtual friends. This however requires a lot of knowledge of game mechanics and a sharp mind for diplomacy/social engineering.  I run a crew of 5 bandits who are very successful but collectively we have around 12000 hours of ingame playtime (Each of us have over 2000 hours played, I have nearly 4000 myself). 

If you are keen on playing PVP I would recommend you join an already established tribe. You will pick up a lot of tricks and tips during that time and when you feel you are truly ready you can part ways and try life again on your own.

Archived