rp 6-Server-Persistent-World-Mega-Cluster+Economy, Quests, Cities, Story, EndGame

3 hours ago, 20GT said:

The problem I'm finding in regular public servers is that after joining 16/70 and taking the time to scrape together a small homestead the server fills up 70/70 and its not worth the struggle of spamming X for an hour just to get on.

Will this server be any different?

There are six servers in this cluster so I don't foresee you running into that issue. Even so, if it does happen that we get such a high volume of concurrent players, we can adjust the max number of players needed.

We suggest you get connected on our discord. My communication with you here is very limited. 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure it's a world I want to play in. Sure trade routes and all sound interesting if it works,  but it's so hard just to get thru the daily ark grind the lack of resources sounds frustrating. 

What do people trade if there are no spawning resources? How do you cook food when you are waiting for a trader to come by for wood? 

11 hours ago, 20GT said:

I'm not sure it's a world I want to play in. Sure trade routes and all sound interesting if it works,  but it's so hard just to get thru the daily ark grind the lack of resources sounds frustrating. 

What do people trade if there are no spawning resources? How do you cook food when you are waiting for a trader to come by for wood? 

Unfortunately I am only able to use this board every 24 hours as per the rules. It would really help us to continue dialogue if we can get you on our discord @ discord.gg/uHbcHrA

3 hours ago, Hvqc said:

I have been trying since yesterday to join this cluster buy have not been able to find it. I am on PS4, go to primitive+, unofficial PC server, type in "medi" and nothing comes up?

The servers are definitely up and running for multiple people. If I could, might I suggest getting connected with us on our Discord? This forum really isn't the best medium for us to continue dialogue. discord.gg/uHbcHrA

Archived