rp 6-Server-Persistent-World-Mega-Cluster+Economy, Quests, Cities, Story, EndGame

13 hours ago, Carcante said:

I have been on this ps4 cluster servers for about 2 weeks now, and I am having a blast! It's great. Pvp rp oriented server, where trade and diplomacy are really at the center of everything. There is plenty of places to conquer, a lot of quests and job to accomplish.

If you've been looking for a Roleplay oriented pvp server, don't hesitate and give it a go, we won't bite!

You are too kind!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@everyone Server will be going down 3:00 PM PST for weekly scheduled maintenance. At this time a lot of new changes inspired by recent feedback will take effect. While in keeping with the spirit of not divulging exact details for the sake of discovery - I will offer the following: 
*Tame rates will be drastically increased for the weekend event. 
*Dino spawns on beginning lands will be slightly more difficult
*Maturation and breeding times will be slightly decreased
*Platform building limits will be moderately increased
*The PGArk which results in crashes will be regenerated, a theoretical fix on a possible bad seed
Server down time is expected to last 10 mins

3 hours ago, bcbgravy said:

hello i am new but very interested in joining would anyone be willing to hop into a party chat with me and lend a quick hand getting started with the discord and which server would be best? thanks to any willing 

PSN---            bcbgravy

Hey Gravy,

best thing to do is follow the discord link provided in the FAQ at the front of this page. Clicking on this link should send you on the right path.

If you’re still having issues message PSN: Hermes3339 and I’ll collaborate with you next time I’m near my console.

On 10/14/2017 at 5:53 PM, SailorDak said:

Hey Gravy,

best thing to do is follow the discord link provided in the FAQ at the front of this page. Clicking on this link should send you on the right path.

If you’re still having issues message PSN: Hermes3339 and I’ll collaborate with you next time I’m near my console.

that was where i ran into an issue there was no active link i saw the discord link but it wasnt a clickable url....and also i had to make a new psn due to my ignorant ex-wife so i dont have plus till i get paid.....new psn is     headlessninja007

Archived