New server bosses

Taconite

3 minutes ago, BeardO said:

Brood and Mega aren't too bad, dragon is near impossible without a lot of people and high powered assault rifles.  Farm the medium or hard mega for element. 

Awesome, thank you for your input. I've heard then mega puts out a lot of damage, would you reccomend leveling mostly health into Rex's?

22 hours ago, Taconite said:

Awesome, thank you for your input. I've heard then mega puts out a lot of damage, would you reccomend leveling mostly health into Rex's?

He does do some damage with the rocks his other attacks aren't that bad, what you level the rexes  in really depends on saddle armor.  If you have Ascended you can probably get away with 20k health and burn him down faster. 

1 hour ago, BeardO said:

He does do some damage with the rocks his other attacks aren't that bad, what you level the rexes  in really depends on saddle armor.  If you have Ascended you can probably get away with 20k health and burn him down faster. 

Makes sense, best we have is apprentice 41 but the servers have only been up for 3 weeks so I'd say we are doing alright

57 minutes ago, Taconite said:

Makes sense, best we have is apprentice 41 but the servers have only been up for 3 weeks so I'd say we are doing alright

3 weeks and already doing bosses? yep doing well. Getting there not that hard if you are a straight arrow with taming scorpions and then rexes and thats all you did.

aside from that yeah you can get away with doing gamma megapithecus if you max out how many rexes you bring. 70+ armor with 30k health and over 600 melee for beta.

9 minutes ago, ArkCreation said:

3 weeks and already doing bosses? yep doing well. Getting there not that hard if you are a straight arrow with taming scorpions and then rexes and thats all you did.

aside from that yeah you can get away with doing gamma megapithecus if you max out how many rexes you bring. 70+ armor with 30k health and over 600 melee for beta.

Haha yeah I tend to like to think we play on pvp but only really pve. Already have 15 Rex's with over 20k health and 450-500 melee. We have actually only been on the sever we are on now for about 2 weeks. 

On 9/19/2017 at 1:05 PM, BeardO said:

Also, with the tributes being so expensive (spino sail) is this still the best way to farm element?

Use 140-150 perfect tamed Megatheriums against Brood Mother, use at least 10 140-150 perfect tamed Rexes against Dragon. For some reason people forget that there is an easy way of defeating the Dragon, but you need everyone coordinated and in the same party, just rush the Dragon when it lands, if you surround with the Rexes, it will get stuck and be unable to attack you, just have to be quick about getting it stuck or it will kill everything. I've never done the Megapithecus before, so I don't have any advice on that.

Archived