Nitrado Cluster Servers?

Hi, does anyone over here on ps4 have any experience with hosting cluster servers with Nitrado? I am currently waiting for Nitrado to come to xbox where I will be hosting a cluster of 2 servers. If you have any information that would help I would appreciate it. My idea is to have one server on Ragnarok at all times, and then the second server be the island, but occasionaly switch to scorced or the center if need be. I will need to utilize the server data backup feature so that when we switch back to the island structres and tames will still be in place.

Another main question that I have is how cluster servers work in terms of character and dino downloads. Will the downloads only work for characters and dinos from the two servers in the cluster, or are people going to be able to cheat by bringing them in from single player or other server?

Thanks again, I hope to get back some useful information please :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/09/2017 at 6:47 AM, Chunk1664 said:

We have 3 servers for ark on ps4, since our last update cross ARK transfers have been broken.  There is a work round so you can transfer but it's not transferring like it should be

What is the work around? Not using a password? I have 2 servers but since the update that broke it, I've been unable to move between servers :(

1 hour ago, TheBigCheese1976 said:

What is the work around? Not using a password? I have 2 servers but since the update that broke it, I've been unable to move between servers :(

We had to disable the cross ark settings on all 3 servers, you can then upload your character at the ob (put everything you have on you in Ark data first)

Only problem is when you exit the game and sign into the destination server you cannot spawn at your tribes bed

Its really hit and miss so most of our players are not risking it

21 hours ago, Chunk1664 said:

We had to disable the cross ark settings on all 3 servers, you can then upload your character at the ob (put everything you have on you in Ark data first)

Only problem is when you exit the game and sign into the destination server you cannot spawn at your tribes bed

Its really hit and miss so most of our players are not risking it

Thanks for the reply!! Think I'll keep waiting for a fix, but doesn't look like it will be soon :(

Archived