Favorite Ark Dino (Including DLC's)

TINYMAN

Hello ARK Community, TINYMAN here.

At least a few times a week I come up with questions that either make you think, or bring up fun memories (bare with me I just started on this site). But today I was just thinking about a question, I got bored in class, so what are your guys favorite dino, not including bosses,that are in Ark? If you guys like this question, or have any questions, quote this message and ask your question in the Replies below. Thanks!

Personally my favorite dino, its kinda wierd, but its the Dilo. It's because when I first started ark it was the very first dino I ever tamed. 

Sea: Itchy, just cause they can be freaking fast and they look so kind.

Land: hmmm... Rex, just cause they can destroy almost anything and you feel like a king.

Air: Quetzal, never had one before because I'm kind of slow in taming stuff and I don't like to rush things. I like to enjoy the game in a slow pace. But yeah, quetzal, always wanted one because they look so cool.

Bear's, definitely.

The wife and I kibble tamed a 150 male and female yesterday. They both ended up with great stats. High melee and HP on one, high stamina and weight on the other. They would've made a great breeding pair...until my wife thought she could win a fight against an 85 alpha rex. Needless to say, we lost one. The other bear made it out barely alive. The rex wasn't even hurt.

But still bears. Definitely.

My go-tos are a high level Pelagornis for decent stats and good utility, the frog because it's so fast, it hits fairly hard, and makes paste for me shich is tedious to make by hand, Paracer because I think they look neat and love how much faster than Brontod they are., Ankys and Therinzinos are too useful not yo own, and if i can gather a high level Allo or wolf pack I do. After trying Ragnarok the past few days Morellatops are even neater than I thought they would be.

15 minutes ago, DomiDarko said:

Search bar is still funky on mobile and not many people know open it in a new page to make it work. Heck I didnt know until a mod told me a few months ago.

Archived