Alpha Spawns

AmaZeeJxq

I can't give you a reliable source for finding alphas because I've seen them all over the place, randomly. However, we have a base near the Green obelisk and have seen some, maybe more there than other areas. (note, I'm not saying there are a lot of them)

I can say that on our unofficial I've had to boost their spawn rate a little and might have to change a little higher because there just seems to be so few of them. I've admin killed wild dinos multiple times too...

23 hours ago, teamravegreen said:

I can't give you a reliable source for finding alphas because I've seen them all over the place, randomly. However, we have a base near the Green obelisk and have seen some, maybe more there than other areas. (note, I'm not saying there are a lot of them)

I can say that on our unofficial I've had to boost their spawn rate a little and might have to change a little higher because there just seems to be so few of them. I've admin killed wild dinos multiple times too...

Ok thank you.

1 minute ago, Jabnlab said:

I see a decent amount of alpha carnos and raptors in the field near the haunted castle, sometimes 2 or 3 alpha raptors at a time. I've only seen/ killed 1 alpha rex, 2 alpha mosas and 1 alpha shark so I can't really say I've found a frequent spawn for them yet

Awesome! Ty my man.

Archived