I need help with my Nitrado server - Spawn Dinos at Zero

I just purchased my first rented server from Nitrado for PS4. I have been working on tweaking my settings all night. I spawned myself in a Griffin but it spawned in at zero health and zero XP.  Also, the Dino/Griffin i spawned in isn't gaining any XP over time either. It is sitting at zero and not moving. What settings do i need to change so that any animals I admin spawn into my game aren't a millisecond away from death? Please help! As I would like to make this server public soon and remove the password. 

2 hours ago, NinjaBarbie4 said:

Alright. But what if I want to take in some wild griffins for the people that play on my Server?

then the command you used originally is the correct one.  that command should spawn a wild creature at a random level. at least thats what it does for me on my xbox server. i don't know of any setting that would make them spawn the way they are for you. its either a bug or somehow a setting is messed up. how many of your wild dino stats did you adjust in ur setting menu? if none then its a bug if you did mess with them, put them back to default and try to spawn a griffin in and see if your problem is resolved. if any of those settings are 0 then that may cause your problem but that is just a guess on my end. please let me know what you found as i am curious now.

then the command you used originally is the correct one.  that command should spawn a wild creature at a random level. at least thats what it does for me on my xbox server. i don't know of any setting that would make them spawn the way they are for you. its either a bug or somehow a setting is messed up. how many of your wild dino stats did you adjust in ur setting menu? if none then its a bug if you did mess with them, put them back to default and try to spawn a griffin in and see if your problem is resolved. if any of those settings are 0 then that may cause your problem but that is just a guess on my end. please let me know what you found as i am curious now.
I figured it out. It was actually a simple solution. I forgot I left Playersonly on :) silly me

• 2 months later...

Archived