Faction Servers

cloudiershark46

are faction servers still a thing in the new servers? or were they just left behind in the duped legacy servers, if they are still a thing, im tryna join a good server with good alpha and everyone is united, ark should be a server vs server type thing in my opinion, its fun, instead of having to worry about getting raided by someone in your server then your forced to leave, but if there are servers like i just mentioned out there, please let me know. thx.

14 minutes ago, cloudiershark46 said:

are faction servers still a thing in the new servers? or were they just left behind in the duped legacy servers, if they are still a thing, im tryna join a good server with good alpha and everyone is united, ark should be a server vs server type thing in my opinion, its fun, instead of having to worry about getting raided by someone in your server then your forced to leave, but if there are servers like i just mentioned out there, please let me know. thx.

what the point in joining pvp server if ure looking for peaceful life?

12 minutes ago, Baton said:

who said im looking for a peaceful life, u must be misunderstanding, in the legacy servers, there were factions that would rule a couple servers, there would be server wars, its kind of like a government and it worked, there was servers out there that did what im talking about right now, my friend is in a faction server, but its a legacy server and those are all dead and should get wiped and be recycled like some of the others did for more servers

faction has been split up into a multitude of smaller tribes. most still working together, some not. faction was huge and there will always be legacy server mega tribe bond, but the release is amongst us and times are changing . The reign of the legacy powerhouses comes to and end. in saying this, mega tribes have already formed as legacy tribes move to new severs in record numbers to get the early stronghold on new dwellings. i know from first hand Rush Hour an australian powerhouse from legacy servers have claimed there spot on each map already and boast over 80 members. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎18‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 2:08 PM, Baton said:

He is a prime candidate to join one of those mega tribes. It's always nice and safe in said tribe. You can build your giant pointless base and farm and breed all day long in total bliss. Don't need to even worry about carrying a gun even though its a PVP server because few will dare to attack such a large tribe, similarly you don't need to be any good at PVP because you never need to do any PVP.

A union of noobs united in spirit and dedicated to peaceful farming. That's what every PVP server should be about.

• 9 months later...
On 9/18/2017 at 12:23 AM, cloudiershark46 said:

Faction is now called supremacy on the new servers. Faction was a mega alliance spread across different legacy servers. Just like you had The Purge alliance, French Touch, Hydra, Berserkers, umbrella corp and etc. But yes they still exist.

I’m looking to join either faction or supremacy, I’m currently part of a small mega tribe, I lead a tribe of 13 guys and we merged into this mega tribe because we thought that we would have a better chance of surviving an incoming attack. But it turns out that this tribe kicked half of my members on the first day, and uses the rest of us as slaves! We’re legit the only ones who do any work and the leader just barks orders at us, but as soon as we say in discord we’re getting trolled, 12+ guys get on and use our mats and poop to make their kits, and log off soon as the trolls leave, if someone wants the tribe/server number or if you could give me tips on how to join a bigger tribe dm me.

Archived