Server transfer steps

xracer98

Go to either an obelisk or loot drop.  If you want to transfer a dino, make sure the dino is with you and near the Ob/Drop.  After accessing the kiosk, click on the "Creature" tab on the menu on the right side.  There you will see an option to "Upload" the creature.  Make sure you take the saddle and/or anything you don't want to lose off of them 1st, otherwise it's gone.  Once it's uploaded you do basically the same to get it out of the Ob/drop.  Just download it and... poof, it's there. 

As for items, instead of the "creature" tab, select the "Data" tab.  Hold the A button, on Xbox anyways, over the item in your inventory you want to upload.  You'll see it transfer over to the right side.  It can then be retrieved the same way.

Nothing to it.

1 hour ago, xracer98 said:

When I was transferring items from my inventory to the "Data", it did not show in the data tab, but it was removed from my inventory..  Was able to transfer a couple of dinos over, but lost there saddles since they vanished when placed in "data"..

Always remove the saddle's from you dinos, they get "destroyed" once you upload your dinos to the obelisk.

There is a timer now that impacts uploading.  The items have to be in your inventory when the server saves.  If you add them to your personal inventory after the server saves they will have a timer counting down before you can upload them.  This is usually a problem with tames saddles when you take the saddle off to upload the tame.

Archived