pve Dedicated PvE Server - The Island -

Toriessian

Dedicated PvE Server - The Island
New dedicated server running The Island. Low player count right now. Lots of room to build and grow. Goal is to get the player count up to 20ish and spawn off a Scorched Earth and an Aberration cluster.

- Mods running are S+ and Advanced Rafts
- 3X Gather, 3X Taming
- Cave Building Disabled
- No Pillar Claiming Allowed. Admin enforced
- Discord Comms

Server has only been running a couple weeks. You're welcome to join the existing tribe on the server or start your own and do your own thing. 
IP: 172.106.174.10:17116

This sounds pretty good. I was just deciding where I would like to go with things after a stint in official PvP that has been less than what I expected. Playing solo, I was expecting some satisfying guerilla warfare. The particular server I started on was one of the new ones, and it now has 5 or 6 large tribes all allied with each other endlessly raiding anyone but each other. Kinda defeats the purpose of PvP.  I'm currently level 68 or so, but any time I get anything decent going, even just a metal 1x1 tucked away somewhere to operate from, it's just a matter of days till it's gone... And the lag on that server is now so bad it's about unplayable! All those stockpiled assets and huge bases never decreasing, always increasing... The official servers can't handle it, apparently. I'm either going to transfer to another PvP server that hopefully doesn't have all the big tribes having tea parties together, or just ditch the official PvP scene altogether. 

I'm 38 years old, and I'm in the eastern standard time zone (GMT-5), how about you? 

Steam ID: tom4349

Archived