Any new official pve server released recent few days?

CLAUSEWITZ

4 hours ago, RaiderofthelostARK said:

Go inland on any server...120 for instance...if your on xbox

Yeah ive been on three different xbox servers in the past week and its always the same thing. Bob spawns on a beach, sees pillars or that the top 10 youtube spots are taken, and pitches a fit over it, yet a good majority of the maps open away from spawn areas. I never understood why noobs always want to build a thatch hut in the spawn zone. Even my legacy servers had tons of land available. I found a spot next to green ob on the first server I scouted to store extra dinos on. As the story goes, Bobs will be Bobs ...

15 minutes ago, Bigdaddy99 said:

Officials are a joke....unofficials all the way, no lag, rubberbanding or rollbacks...

I have to disagree. The problem ive noticed with unofficial, atleast boosted ones, is the amount of stuff being harvested in one hit cause hella stress on the server. I like unofficials for a fun weekend, but every one ive ever been on has been taken down, and honestly the boosted rates burn me out. I know I can play unofficial with official rates, but id hate to put in the work on official rates just to have the server go down and never come back. If it works for you though, thats awesome, to each their own. Maybe one day Ill host my own when my official legacy server is repurposed and I can get the save.

34 minutes ago, CLAUSEWITZ said:

I went to many pve server this afternoon... PILLARS ANYWHERE...

IF THE OFFICIAL DOES NOT DO ANY CHANGE ON THIS, BYE BYE ARK, GO BACK TO CONAN! BAD MARK IN STEAM FOR YOU!

Ive played Conan, honestly Ill wait for more bugs to be worked out, I have enough issues with Ark as it is to add another game with just as many bugs or glitches if not more lol

Archived