Looking to move to Ragnarok

SCORCH

I dunno about tips since I myself haven't done Rag yet, but I do know wild carrots and tates grow out in the fields. Rare flowers do the same. Not much of a tip, but something to be aware of. Also any snow area will kill you if you go in there without good fortitude and fur. It's so cold there even just trying to run or fly through it is still too cold, even for the short time through it.

As for base locations, really the best way to find one is go into SP and spawn in a flier and take a look around yourself. The idea of 'best building spot' vary by person to person. There are a few large flat areas though if you are hoping to build big and large. Waterfalls sometimes have caves behind them you can build in.

Probably the single best base location is in the Canyons. Couple different specific spots there you can use, just look around. There are a couple of mesas, a natural land bridge, and a ruined bridge that all could be feasible building spots. If you're looking to play on Official I probably wouldn't use one of the bridges, but otherwise the Canyons are relatively centrally located, decently safe, offer good resource access, and provide nearby Griffin spawns

8 minutes ago, CLAUSEWITZ said:

pve server have pillars and foundations everywhere :):):)

And those players are NOT friendly cuz money benefit you know :)

Yea....not really. Everyone joins pve server 120 and complains about pillers....sure on the outside of the map and people stake land so they don't have to deal with neighbors. But like I'll tell everyone go find another location to build...seriously tired of that complaint..maybe 5 percent of the map is pillered and some of those Pillers protect resorces.

2 hours ago, RaiderofthelostARK said:

Yea....not really. Everyone joins pve server 120 and complains about pillers....sure on the outside of the map and people stake land so they don't have to deal with neighbors. But like I'll tell everyone go find another location to build...seriously tired of that complaint..maybe 5 percent of the map is pillered and some of those Pillers protect resorces.

Hehe... But the 5% of land is best survive to new-entry players... you said the highland? yes it is certainly no pillars BUT is very dangerous...!!!!!

BYE selfish guys... I back to conan exiles... 

There's quite a few good places to make a base on Rag. I built in a location at about 26 23 on the server I play on. It's a great location in my opinion. You just have to explore the map. I originally wanted to build in the canyon but was tired of all the raptors spawning around me, didn't seem too safe for me, so I kept looking. Good luck!

Archived