Can you stack the effects of a healing Custom Consumable with the healing of

Aristarchus

pretty certain no sorry.

I think possibly kind of "yes". 

The reason I say possibly kind of yes. Is because I know that you have a maximum regen that your character is allowed. I know this as I'm from prim and when the poison cave came out I was told it was impossible for primitive. So I set out specing a character setup that allowed me to run it to level  up.

So I found that having 300 or 1000hp with an enduro stew gave the same tick of health each second. I also found that using an enduro to its maximum effect with a medical brew or even a blood pack still gave the same amount of health each second. 

I can't remember what the maximum was, but I know with maximum healing you take 2 damage (iirc) from poison in the poison cave.

1 hour ago, Racidon said:

pretty certain no sorry.

The reason I say possibly kind of yes. Is because I know that you have a maximum regen that your character is allowed. I know this as I'm from prim and when the poison cave came out I was told it was impossible for primitive. So I set out specing a character setup that allowed me to run it to level  up.

So I found that having 300 or 1000hp with an enduro stew gave the same tick of health each second. I also found that using an enduro to its maximum effect with a medical brew or even a blood pack still gave the same amount of health each second. 

I can't remember what the maximum was, but I know with maximum healing you take 2 damage (iirc) from poison in the poison cave.

Hmmm... I see.

Well, if there's a maximum, it has to be either more than 8 HP per second, or exactly 8 HP per second, since that's what the Medical Brew heals per second. If I understand what you are saying correctly, you mean that I could only stack Medical and Custom if the maximum is more than 8 HP per second (say, like, if it is 11 HP, they would stack, giving me 8 from the Medical and 3 from the Custom)?

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 9:10 PM, Racidon said:

pretty certain no sorry.

This guy's spot on... but I admittedly didn't know there was a cap.  Just figured the pots were busted/didn't stack.  I did your same setup on a prim server and could get pretty far into the cave, but eventually my health would drain... plus I knocked myself out from swinging my pike too much.  Lotta flies.  Big armor saber saddle and 9k hp saber.  Just used it as a meat shield for me piking bugs.  Levelled a bunch before dying though.

Archived