snapping is a joke

raptorjesus666

gotta love when u put the thing you want to build exactly as you want, it's in nice green. o wow 1 click and finally done

NOPE

for some unknown reason it places at a spot you totally did not ask for, now enjoy destroying it and rebuilding

esp the case with snapping,

but hey not a bug, but a feature right?

2 minutes ago, ForzaProiettile said:

Pillars are the worst at this and this is an issue that has been around since 2015. The devs though instead of fixing it prefer to make more DLC.....

not only pillars, litetally everything

after a long struggle finally got my pipeline lined up to properly place my industrial cooker. i "snap" it into position, nice lined up with my storage boxes, i press

nope

PLACES ON THE PIPE BEHIND IT NOW MY COOKER STICKS HALF THROUGH MY BASE

suddenly " can not build as item is obstructed" is no issue anymore????

good that it's x2 so i can destroy it, farm some more mats and rebuild, oh the joy

Only question I have to ask is...why are you guys surprised by this ?

If you dare say the game was not ready to be released you will be killed by fanbois telling you how they enjoy the greatest game they ever played so much.

Even the basic thing such as a wall, half the time it will be played inward (outside side ends up inside) while you wanted it outward. 

10 minutes ago, powerstuck said:

If you dare say the game was not ready to be released you will be killed by fanbois telling you how they enjoy the greatest game they ever played so much.

Ark is the greatest game I've ever played.

Yes, there's still some annoying things. I play Xbox singleplayer and WC has made the snap points better by using the RB on the controller cycle through all available snap points which makes it easier to place where you want.

I'll be building an underwater pen soon so it'll be interesting to see if the RB works better. Underwater building was always the most annoying to me.

Archived