too many creatures tamed 61/1

negebrecht

Cant not find a single solution to this. i play on a rented PC nitrado server and i have tried everything. killing dinos, uploading them to the ark, eating the fertilized eggs, having one of our tribe members (only 3 of us on a whole server) leave create a new tribe and kill them/claim them and nothing. the count started at 65/1 and is now at 61/1 and i cannot tame a single dino, this happened when i lost 3 argys/1 monkey when trying to take a wyvern egg. i keep hearing the cap is 120, then i heard 200 and now I'm hearing its up to 400 yet i cant tame more than 65. not only can i not tame more than 65 i cant even get back to 65. I've also changed the tamed dino limit in the settings and sett it to 4000/400/200 just to make sure it didn't need to be a specific number and nothing.

but yeah since you're renting try install ACM mod its a command style mod it will give you a few options, you can see what dinos are actually tamed on the server and perform wild or full dino wipes from the menu without needing commands, or let you kill specific dinos. all of which can be done with commands its just much simpler with ACM, its quite a useful tool to have, as a server admin it lets you do things a bit quicker than commands do at times. 

maybe try a full server wipe and restart? if a full dino wipe doesnt work

is the platform saddle thing true? i had no idea. but yeah it has some pieces on it but not that many. and i have since lost dinos and killed more today and its still not going down. i should be allowed more than 1 dino on my own server, and if i read it right when its says 61/1 it means you have 61 tames and you are allowed 1. so no matter how its sliced this is still wrong. i also have submitted a ticket to nitrado. was just hoping someone has had the same issue and fixed it.

Archived