3x lvl 150 Gigas Tamed on Day 3. Possible or Cheat?

Aurjay

On 9/18/2017 at 10:43 AM, Brayn said:

It's 100% possible if spawns are the way they were when Center first came out.  I'd see at least 6 lvl 140+ gigas commonly around the map.  I think spawns may be acting up again like they were.  On the island PvP server I just started on, I took a boat from the SW corner, through the main river and up through the little river leading to carno and around the NE corner of the map.  I'm not exaggerating when I say I saw 7 alpha rex's, 5 alpha carnos and more alpha raptors than I could count.  This NEVER happened on any island server I've ever played on.  Spawns are definitely acting up.

I doubt it's acting unintended but rather a lot of there spawns are just normally blocked by bases

On 9/16/2017 at 7:58 AM, raptorjesus666 said:

finding 1 150 giga is allready insane hard, you would have to be really lucky to find one

Played on a Center map much?

150 Gigas are not that hard to find on the Center.

In fact this week, my first day (first 20 minutes in fact) on a new Center map, the very first Giga I see is a 150 Male on Lava Island, We tamed it and now lives on the Island with us.

On ‎16‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 9:55 PM, raptorjesus666 said:

so:

if you want easy mode giga: go center

if you want easy mode everything else: go ragna

if you want to ,play scorched earth for free: go ragna

those "official mod" maps, massively dumb down the game imo.

i mean, insta respanws?

i mean, in ragna u can literally pick up black pearls from black pearl nodes LOL

i mean, in ragna u can harvest charcoal from burnt trees

you can clearly see they came from unofficial servers (who are used to high rates/faster gameplay = less grind), dumbed down version of the island

Yep well said. Not only that but these maps are hideous and lack polish. Low poly textures galore not to mention numerous glitches/bugs with the terrain. Bad all round.

• 9 months later...

I play mostly on the center and it doesn't seem too much of a stretch. RNG may have been on his side finding good lvls(very easy on volcano island) and getting the supplies isnt hard as long as you know exactly what your doing. Seems legit to me but he worked his butt off to do it. 

For reference, ive seen two 150 and a 145 alpha rexs all in the same place and same time on volcano island. So its not unheard of finding 3 145-150 gigas in a few days or less.

This is very possible and not as hard as everyone here seems to think.. all you need is 10k narco berry and some meat lol. We used to tame gigas every day on The Center (even on day 2 and 3 of when the center came out) just by having a base near jugle mid and metal dino gates. The game is so easy now its just a matter of luring them to gates. The center has the highest dino level weight of all maps and seems to favour 150s more than any other. 

In fact, its easier to tame them then drown them.. Just takes one dino gate and game knowledge. I myself have pulled more than 30h shifts on Ark when needed by tribe and on a fresh server start its even easier because the feeling of accomplishment is still high. 

Dont listen to the ones saying its not likely or impossible. Gigas literally rain from the skies in The Center. Just requires a little know-how

Archived