A Cry For Help

trulyAnonymous

im here to ask for a friendly mega tribes help. There is a mega tribe on our server that is 100% toxic to Ark itself. countless tribes have left the server from their abuse/griefing. Theres literally nothing that can be done. My tribe simply cant compete with a 41 man tribe. Something truly needs to be done. im not sure if anything can be done but if anyone can help cleanse or server we'd all be hugely appreciative. thank you. im considering quitting ark for good. Mega tribes are ruining this game. something needs to be done. - TheIsland186

21 minutes ago, trulyAnonymous said:

im here to ask for a friendly mega tribes help. There is a mega tribe on our server that is 100% toxic to Ark itself. countless tribes have left the server from their abuse/griefing. Theres literally nothing that can be done. My tribe simply cant compete with a 41 man tribe. Something truly needs to be done. im not sure if anything can be done but if anyone can help cleanse or server we'd all be hugely appreciative. thank you. im considering quitting ark for good. Mega tribes are ruining this game. something needs to be done. - TheIsland186

move to another server or better, unofficial where admins actually exist. trust me

Archived