GM's on Official Servers?

MisbegottenAngel

Are there, or will there be, GMs for the official servers?  I can't speak for pvp though I'm sure they have many of their own issues that having an active GM would help with.  For pve, the pillars and spawn/area blocking is insane.  When we started on one of the new Ragnarok servers my tribe and I made sure that where we put our base wouldn't interfere with other players.  We made sure not to block any resources, spawns or pathways.  The other day out of no where this tribe shows up and starts pillaring EVERYWHERE, as close as they could get to our base, preventing us from ever expanding.  And as I flew around I noticed they also started putting up behemoth gates blocking off pathways into valleys and such.  An in game GM would make a big difference in issues like this.  Also would help with the WC push to use ground mounts.  I literally can not use a ground mount to get to some areas due to other players blocking them off.  

if you want proper admin support i highly recommend you try out some unofficial servers  , yes  admins on UN server can be children that just spawn in a trillion L20000000 gigas  you gotta try a few servers to find some populated ones that have good admins and trust me there are some REALLY good UN servers once you find them u realise just how garbage  officials really are!

i honestly believe wildcard makes officials as unpleasant as possible to drive people to host there own servers so they dont have to spend money on server upkeep :Jerbmad:

Archived