Ragnarok Update????

gorion

Yea with a release of Sep 19 which is today... Yet I see no update with these mentioned additions to the game as of yet... My feeling is that they are pushing the update but we shall see tonight, if they do push it back then the devs need to get off their asses and actually do some fricken work because to me when you state a static date with out acknowleding that it may or may not be pushed back thats telling me you Plan to bring it out that day with out fault now I understand poop happens but jeeze not even a notation about it being pushed back was made as of yet... Also I dont want a smartass commenting telling me that they are very busy because in my eyes if they have time to update the CHANGE LOG that includes the said update release for 270 they have time to note a setback for a patch specially one they are advertising or were advertising on the main page...

3 hours ago, Sharky032 said:

They need to fix the render distance to. One min your ok next minute there is a ice wyven chowing down on You!

Plus fix the ovis and otter spawns please!!

Actually, I think it's the render priority that needs changing.
What's the use of rendering mountains in the distance first when there is a T-Rex in front of you?
I don't know if that's a feature from Unreal or ARK though.

'Twould appear that the Ragnarok update didn't make it into patch 270. 

Current Version: v270
- New Weapon: Tek Sword (Charge-Attack and damages Metal & significantly pierces Armor when powered by Element)
- New Armor: Tek Shield (Reflects incoming projectiles/bullets when powered by Element)
- New Structure: Tek Light (Attaches to any surface and can be either independently powered by Element Shards in its Inventory, or traditionally powered via generators)
- TrueSky memory usage fix
- Fixed issue where clients would sometimes become disconnected after demolishing/destroying structures

No mention of Ragnarok. :(

Archived