pvp Ragnarok Tribe

CloudishGamer

Xbox Offical PVP Server 285 on Ragnarok. Their tribe is Wicked and their bases are located around Viking Bay. They call themselves a 'Mega' tribe but their far from it and are poorly fortified so it is possible to breach. I'm posting this because a admin in my tribe that was in the Mega tribe alliance insided us, we carried on and then later he decided that wasn't enough and blackmailed our tribe leader to give up his account and tribe to him. Wicked turned a blind eye probley because they may be close but their obviously not a very equiped 'Mega' tribe if they had to force ownership instead of actually trying to raid the rest. Anyways, I'm not asking for any items or loot, just please raid them.

Just now, ShotWasRejected said:

Wicked? Im willing to hop on and help you wipe them. We have 250+ Stegos with 10k Health and 71 Armor Saddles, Msg Evrk Ill Gladly Help Out 

I'm pretty sure Stegos only take reduced damage to their plates, and don't actually protect the rider, that's going to be added in the TLC Dino Pass.

1 minute ago, TuxedoSpartan said:

I'm pretty sure Stegos only take reduced damage to their plates, and don't actually protect the rider, that's going to be added in the TLC Dino Pass.

lol, Yes Indeed but if you're smart you have turrets on players only and Plant X on Tames and Players, This ensures that you're safe, Only problem is the Large Bear Trap Glitch. This Ensures that you can raid anyone. We also have Turtles in Case they are still on Dino's not Players

Just now, ShotWasRejected said:

lol, Yes Indeed but if you're smart you have turrets on players only and Plant X on Tames and Players, This ensures that you're safe, Only problem is the Large Bear Trap Glitch. This Ensures that you can raid anyone. We also have Turtles in Case they are still on Dino's not Players

Ok, just thought you were one of the stubborn people who keep believing Stegos make your player impervious. 

Just now, TuxedoSpartan said:

Ok, just thought you were one of the stubborn people who keep believing Stegos make your player impervious. 

Love those People that come in on a Stego and yet dont see my 280+ Tamed and Breed Rex's on Wandering with Saddles...Poor Stegos They never deserved this pain. We should raid sometime if you're up for it. I've got my eye on EU-18 Scorched Earth by the scar only Turrets but loads of red drops inside.

1 hour ago, ShotWasRejected said:

Love those People that come in on a Stego and yet dont see my 280+ Tamed and Breed Rex's on Wandering with Saddles...Poor Stegos They never deserved this pain. We should raid sometime if you're up for it. I've got my eye on EU-18 Scorched Earth by the scar only Turrets but loads of red drops inside.

Xbox? If so, my gt is Tuxedo Spartan, I'll be on around 5-7 PM Central.

• 2 months later...
On 11/27/2017 at 3:16 PM, Jbulldozer6 said:

bump for starting to pick them off little by little. just my cousin and i at the moment. these guys are in for a bad time pretty soon.

Tried to PM you but you need to verify your forum account before you can receive messages ... send me a message on Xbox ... my GT is my username ..

7 hours ago, Jbulldozer6 said:

Wicked is currently getting wrecked on this server

as an alliance of wicked i joined, they are not getting wrecked. nopantz isn't doing poop but trolling around. Once bases start getting pushed that actually have over 600 turrets then u can say poop is happening but until then you cant say anything. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/2/2017 at 8:33 AM, Vexity said:

as an alliance of wicked i joined, they are not getting wrecked. nopantz isn't doing poop but trolling around. Once bases start getting pushed that actually have over 600 turrets then u can say poop is happening but until then you cant say anything. 

what were you saying? they got ruined.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2017 at 10:27 AM, ShotWasRejected said:

Tribe on eu server 18 was very aggressive from the start of my arrival on eu-18 plan on wiping server for a tek farming server ?

Archived