Rexs on Ragnarok

SmokeyB

To the OP: Rags has dropped FIVE rexes on my newbie char's head in Viking Bay. They are on the east and south mostly and I've seen a couple on the west. Turns out they drop from the higher elevations around the bay when chasing things so Viking Bay's beaches often have rexes walking around. I'd found a grotto on the east side and used it for a starter base, so the east plateaus were the source of the rex rain for me. (There's also a nightly megalosaurus rain on the west side fyi.)

I've managed to kill three low levels without issue, the 135 became a toothy homing missile for my thatch base and me and my dinos took it out with severe losses, and I lured the 145 around the east corner where it is still eating everything over there. Then I moved my damn base lol. 

Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
9 hours ago, RaptorPack said:

I feel like there is always one in Vikings Bay. 

They don't spawn in Vikings Bay proper, but tend to come down from the surrounding mountains, where they do spawn relatively often.

Also, do note the date of the last post for a thread when you are searching for topics. Not sure of the amount of time that needs to past for a thread to be considered dead, and a further post a necro, but 6 months is pushing it. Keep this in mind not just on this forum, but MOST forum boards tend to have the same rules.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As far as I know, Rexes do not spawn on the eastern side of the map, Desert,Redwoods, Scotland.

While they are common South and north of spinos canyon. Also, if you tame Rexes near green orb, you can up load them. Then kill yourself, spawn at base and download them from a near by beacon or from the red beacon. Walking the. Across the map is a waste of time. Unless you want to level.

Archived