Rexs on Ragnarok

SmokeyB

3 minutes ago, SmokeyB said:

Ok so I live by red obb in the redwoods,  I have yet to see a rex,  we have tamed a giga and bred dragons,  mutton tamed griffins but I want some high level rexs to breed. Where do they spawn?  I looked all over 

We get a lot over around green ob to the ocean. high levels too. Seen a 150, 140, tamed a 130 and 135. Only reason we didn't tame the 150 was because we though someone was kiting it with a griffin to a pen or somewhere but they kited it to their Rex and killed it. SMH.

3 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

We get a lot over around green ob to the ocean. high levels too. Seen a 150, 140, tamed a 130 and 135. Only reason we didn't tame the 150 was because we though someone was kiting it with a griffin to a pen or somewhere but they kited it to their Rex and killed it. SMH.

Lol green obb,  that's really far to get to from my Base,  but if that's where the rexs are I guess I'll go there,  not looking forward to walking it back 

We see 2 or 3 at a time in the field near the haunted castle behind viking bay. We also see them around the volcano, more so in the grassy areas around the chared earth.

As far as being a long way from your base, you can upload them at supply drops, and download them at a beacon closer to your base. Did that with a spino we tamed in the canyon last week, so much quicker then the hour walk/swim back to our base, lol

occasionally on and around volcano heading towards the castle theres a grassy valley which sometimes has a couple spawns (23 53)

in the plains, cliffs, raised sections which overlook the castle and swamp around the abandoned castle, but on the back side towards the sea and viking bay not inland in front of the castle  (22 38) (20 43)aprox

on the forest & water/lagoon sections opposite side of castle at viking bay and then leading down on the far side of this where it opens out into a large grassy plains with loads of bronto's and patchrinosaurs down towards the sea and around the front of the broken monkey temple area

at the inlet at (40 25) and part way up the channel they also spawn near the water line on the small islands and side sections

Around Green Obi and south of this in the new area leading down towards the sea (70 25)and on the large island in front of the new wyvern  area and on the edge of the map farthest south/eastnear the wyvern area but only on the small cliff section between the sea and the large open forest area

All cords are aprox area locations and ive never seen any in snow biomes, the big swamp biome or on the desert island sections in new area, ive got about 30 max/close to max lvl rex's all from these areas. not seen any really outside of these aprox zone areas

have fun good luck

• 3 weeks later...

Follow the coast towards blue. When you get past the volcano turn left and there are normally 2 or 3 around where the odd pits are with water in them (useful for trapping). Follow the coast again and check the long flat plateau as there are sometimes 2 there or near abouts.

I have also found that if you kill any you don't want and any other large dinos near (bronto etc.) they seem to spawn the next game day.

Got a 150 female 2 days ago and a 145 male last night both kibble tamed. Got them to follow my griffin home to near blue, doesn't take long.

One tip would be to surround them in metal spikes and do not remove them until it is tamed. I removed at 95% (annoyingly 6th kibble is needed) and a bloody dino ran over being chased by a centipede which attacked me 1 time before I ended it with my asc pike. Dropped from 99.9% to 96.3% and cost me a couple of levels :*(

Ham out.

On 14.9.2017 at 10:30 PM, SmokeyB said:

Ok so I live by red obb in the redwoods,  I have yet to see a rex,  we have tamed a giga and bred dragons,  mutton tamed griffins but I want some high level rexs to breed. Where do they spawn?  I looked all over 

Have a look here:

https://born2frag.ch/wild-dinos-ragnarok/

You will find the Rexes on your server on about the same locations. This is "live" data from our server (15 min delay).

• 4 weeks later...

Archived